Points of Content
- 1 The First Descendant Tier List 2022
- 2 The First Descendant Characters Wiki Guide
- 3 FAQs Of The First Descendant Tier List
- 4 Conclusion
Looking for The First Descendant Tier List 2022? So you are at the right spot. Here in this post, you will get the best character’s rankings for The First Descendant game.
The First Descendant is an amazing 3rd person shooter meets co-op role-playing game. In this game, you pick a character, grab a few friends, and clear in-game missions in the name of loot. Like Diablo, The First Descendant game is all about that loot, with a large variety to collect as you strive to grow in power in the game.
There is an amazing story to play through, different characters to play as, and a dynamic in-game combat system that combines shooting with strategy and skills. Now without any delay let’s start The First Descendant Tier List guide.
The First Descendant Tier List 2022
Here is the complete The First Descendant characters ranking from Tier S to Tier D, Tier S characters are the best and Tier D characters are the average in the game.
S Tier – The First Descendant Tier List
The First Descendant Tier S characters are the most strong and most powerful characters in the game and you should definitely choose them to improve your gameplay.
|Lepic||Tier – S|
|Ajax||Tier – S|
|Viessa||Tier – S|
A Tier – The First Descendant Tier List
The First Descendant Tier A characters are really good characters in the game. If you don’t want to choose the above characters so these The First Descendant characters are also the best choice for you.
|Jayber||Tier – B|
|Sharen||Tier – B|
|Gley||Tier – B|
B Tier – The First Descendant Tier List
The First Descendant Tier B characters are average characters in the game, with the right skill and strategy you can win the game with these characters.
|Blair||Tier – B|
|Bunny||Tier – B|
|Freyna||Tier – B|
The First Descendant Characters Wiki Guide
Here are The First Descendant Characters guide
- Lepic Role – AoE Dealer
- Feature – With Lepic around, the in-game battlefield becomes more lively. With his amazing right arm, he can show off some strongest attacks, too.
- Battle Concept – He subdues the in-game battlefield with his strong prosthetic right arm and grenade.
Lepic Skills –
- 9 Lives – There is a chance of surviving fatal damage during an in-game battle.
- Grenade – Throws a grenade forward at the opponent. Extra Burns when Power Stream is actually active
- Traction Grenade – Throws a Traction Grenade forward to pull the opponents within range in the game.
- Power Stream – Boosts all Skill ATK and adds a Burn effect to Grenade and Arm Launcher for a particular set duration.
- Arm Launcher – Fires a strong shell at the opponent. The shell is actually maintained at the landing point for a particular period of time, inflicting constant in-game damage. Extra Burns when Power Stream is actually active.
- Ajax Role – Tank Dealer
- Battle Concept – He leads the in-game team with powerful barriers that protect allies and reflects opponent’s attacks.
- Feature – Ajax, who actually came back alive from the Void, is an expert in distorting physical space in the game.
Ajax Skills –
- Void Vault – Ability for storing Void Energy during in-game combat.
- Reversed Door – Creates a powerful shield in front of Ajax. Durability increases proportionally to Ajax’s DEF and HP. If enhanced, reflects damage is actually proportional to DEF to opponents hitting the barrier
- Expulsion – Strikes nearby opponents, knocking them back. If enhanced, the knockback range and Max Shield are actually increased.
- Void Walk – Leaps into the air and lands on the ground to strike nearby opponents, stunning them. If enhanced, Max Shield increases for a particular period of time.
- Hypercube – Makes a dome-shaped shield. Durability actually increases proportionally to Ajax’s DEF and HP. If enhanced, reflects damage proportional to DEF to opponents hitting the barrier in the game.
- Viessa Role – Debuffer
- Battle Concept – She immobilizes opponents with cold air, and occasionally freezes them up herself, going around the in-game battlefield.
- Feature – Viessa has the amazing ability to freeze Vulgus using water in the atmosphere.
Viessa Skills –
- Ice Sphere – Condenses moisture in the amazing atmosphere around the nucleus circling around the body, lowering the temperature in the game.
- Ice Beam – Fires an explosive Ice Beam, inflicting in-game damage in the area around opponents and inflicting Ice Shackle.
- Blizzard – Creates a snowstorm that actually explodes over time, inflicting damage and Ice Shackle on opponents caught within. Ice Shackle effect: Increases by three stages when hit / Increases by four stages if hit by the exploding area in the game.
- Ice Shackle effect – Increases by two stages when hit / Increases by one stage if hit by the exploding area.
- Frost Fog – Increases Shield and Running Speed, and creates Ice Sheets on the ground where Viessa stands in the game. When opponents come into contact with these Ice Sheets, they are actually inflicted with Ice Shackle. Ice Shackle effect – Increases by two stages.
- Ice Wave – Shoots an arc of cold air in front, inflicting Ice Shackle and damage. Ice Shackle effect: Increases by two stages.
FAQs Of The First Descendant Tier List
Here are some questions and answers related to The First Descendant Tier List
Q. Who Are The Best Characters In The First Descendant Game?
Tier S Characters are the best Characters in The First Descendant Game.
What Is The First Descendant Tier List?
The First Descendant is the character rankings guide that will help you to choose the best hero in The First Descendant Game.
Q. Who Are The Weakest Characters In The First Descendant Game?
Tier B characters are the Weakest characters in The First Descendant Game you should avoid picking them.
Hopefully, you like this The First Descendant Tier List. In this post, we covered The First Descendant character rankings that will help you choose the best character in the game.
If you want to ask any questions related to The First Descendant Tier List so comment section is always open for your queries and feedback.
More Check –