Points of Content
- 1 New Rocket League Update
- 2 Rocket League Update 2.03
- 3 Rocket League Update 2.02
- 4 Rocket League Update 2.00
- 5 Rocket League Update 1.99
- 6 Rocket League Update 1.98
- 7 Rocket League Update 1.97
- 8 Rocket League Update 1.96
- 9 What is Rocket League Game
- 10 Is Rocket League Free?
- 11 How to download Rocket League?
Hello gamers, here’s Rocket League Update. In this post, you are going to get all the information about Rocket League game and you will also get information about future updates, definitely follow us.
As everyone knows, Rocket League is a vehicular football series game. Rocket League was launch in July 2015, and the game is release for PlayStation 4. This game became popular since the launch of the game. This game remains the choice of gamers even today.
Rocket League game is not behind in bringing their new updates. New updates keep coming from time to time by the developers. In which gamers get to see new things in the gameplay.
Last Update On : 19 November 2022
New Rocket League Update
Here are the full list of Rocket League Updates
Rocket League Update 2.04
The patch notes are out now and come out on Tuesday, 14 September 2021.
changes and updates
Temporarily removing voice chat with v2.04. The recent audio conferencing system does not conform to modern standards, making it challenging to operate in fast-paced Rocket League gaming environments.
Compatibility with PlayStation 5 120 FPS
Bug preventing 120 FPS support on PlayStation 5- PS5 has been fixed
PS5 players can now play:
- 4K at 120 fps without HDR
- 4K with HDR at 60 fps
- To playback at 120 FPS, compatible hardware is required (HDMI 2.1 compliant 4K/120 Hz display, HDMI 2.1 cable)
120 FPS support also requires proper video settings on your console. To change the video quality setting on your PlayStation 5:
- First go to Settings from the “PlayStation 5 Home Screen”
- Select screen and video
- Select video output
- Set 120Hz output to automatic
- HDR is disabled in Rocket League when 120Hz is enabled. If Enable 120Hz output is disabled, Rocket League will broadcast at 4K with HDR at 60 FPS. For more information, check out this PlayStation 5 4K resolution guide
Rocket League Update 2.03
This update prepares Rocket League for the upcoming 2021 NFL Fan Pass content
We know many of you have been waiting patiently, and we aim to release an update later this month that will bring 120 FPS to PlayStation 5.
changes and updates
- India has been included as a server region
- Servers are hosted in Mumbai
- India’s tournament area uses ASM servers
- Fixed aliasing with ramps in Deadeye Canyon
- Fixed a bug related to premature ejection from an ongoing tournament.
- Various localization improvements in Italian, German and Russian
- Fixed crash scenarios involving Dropshot and NASCAR Trail.
- The tournament rank is now displayed correctly on the tournament history page.
In addition to these improvements, Psionix has also updated its list of known issues with the game, which covers all the different versions of Rocket League. It takes a great deal of effort to maintain a game of the Rocket League, and the new set of bug fixes should please fans while the team works on the rest. Fans should note that this update prepares the game for the 2021 NFL Fan Pass, but the content isn’t available right now and won’t be available until tomorrow. Until then, fans will only have to settle for the currently available content!
Rocket League Update 2.02
Here is the complete list of Rocket League Patch Notes 2.02 update
- [PlayStation 5] 120 FPS Support Now Available When Using the Right Cable and Display
- Visit our support website for all the details
- Players should no longer see the “Duplicate login detected” error message.
- The game won’t crash if you have a large number of waiting friend requests
- [Nintendo Switch] Resolved issues with game lag when trading with other gamers.
- Resolved a bug that caused incorrect ranks to be visible after matches.
- Fixed a particular game crash scenario for some older account types.
- DMCA protected songs won’t play if Streamer Safe is manually selected
- Resolved a bug that caused song titles to be displaying incorrectly when playing Rocket League in a language another than English.
- Fixed a bug that prevented custom tournaments from appearing in the tournament browser.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to crash in Windows 7.
- Resolved a volume issue with the best music track SMLE & Athena – ETERNAL
- The player’s “NASCAR” banner now displays correctly in the inventory if it was previously owned.
Rocket League Update 2.00
Rocket League Update 2.00 has been released on 24 june 2021 . Many other bugs have been fixed in the update, you can read the information about all those bug fixes below.
- Fast and Furious Pontiac Fiero, Fast and Furious Dodge Charger wheels should no longer appear in inventory if the cars are not owned by the player
- Addressed an exploit involving player-to-player trading and credits
- Ford F-150 customization bug fixed
- The antenna on the Ford F-150 cannot be customized at this time
Rocket League Update 1.99
Rocket League Update 1.99 has been released. Many other bugs have been fixed in the update, you can read the information about all those bug fixes below.
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue caused by long boot times on Xbox One
- [PS4] Fixed the Add Friend notification so that it would appear at the desired frequency
- The Fixed Appearance of Some NASCAR Player Banners
- Fixed a bug preventing the rejoin notification after being disconnected from an online match
- [Rumble] Fixed a bug that prevented some players from receiving power-ups when their timer hit zero
- And Fixed a bug causing some purchased premium DLC to appear on multiple platforms
- Adjusted the Dune Racer decal so that it no longer changes trim color on the octane
Rocket League Update 1.98
- Display Bug Fix – In the news panel display bug is fixed.
- Preventing Music Bug Fix – Music stop when game starts is fixed.
Rocket League has released the new update 1.98. And in this new update, some bugs have been fix which have greatly improved the gameplay.
The new update was release on 26 May 2021. Rocket League game play on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox X|S series and Xbox One and this game can be play on all gaming consoles. Some bugs have been fix in Rocket League game. In new update there is no new update related to gaming features.
Check Also – Cyberpunk 2077 Updates
Rocket League Update 1.97
- In news panel several display bugs fixed.
- EGS overlay interrupt game startup fixed.
- Interrupt music from playing on game start fixed.
Rocket League’s new update 1.97 has been release. And it is also available on all platforms. Some bugs have been fix in the new update. which we mentioned above.
You can read the information about the updates above.
Rocket League Update 1.96
The wait of gamers is over now. Because Rocket League New Update 1.96 has been released. Some new things have been added in the update and some bugs have also been fixed. So let’s know about update 1.96
The new update aims to support Formula 1 DLC and the upcoming NASCAR. After the arrival of the new update, it has been launched on all platforms.
General Update & Changes
- Rocket League Update : While on the trade in page clarified which items cannot be traded with other players
Bug Fixes in Rocket League
- Friends list attendance will be measured accurately along with the rest of the user interface.
- Anispray Rocket Boost appearance Fixed.
- A bug fixed that caused players to enter the wrong private match.
- The “Add players” pop-up error that was appearing more often Fixed.
- EOS cloud sync error that caused some players to have trouble accessing item inventory.
Arena Rotation Adjustments Update & Changes
- Rocket League Update: Unless further amendments are made. The Neon Field and the Forbidden Temple have been remove from the rotation.
- (wasteland, farmstead) The low frequency of some arenas in rotation.
- In all Playlists, Night (Salty Shores) added to the rotation.
Read Also – Acnh Update
What is Rocket League Game
Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game launched in July 2015. The game was launched by Psyonix in July 2015. The game first launched for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows. Now This game can be play on all gaming consoles. Rocket league game is free to play game.
game is release there Rocket League Update and fix bug timely.
In Rocket League Game, There are two teams in a Rocket League game. And each team consists of 8 players. In the game, there are rocket players who have to hit the ball and score a goal by using it. And to get points in the match, the game includes both multiplayer and single player modes.
There are two teams in a Rocket League game. And each team consists of 8 players. In the game, there are rocket players who have to hit the ball and score a goal by using it. And to get points in the match, the game includes both multiplayer and single player modes. Ice hockey and basketball games have been added to the Rocket League. You can play Rocket League game in both online and offline mode & you will also get latest Rocket League Update.
Is Rocket League Free?
Yes, Rocket League game is free for PC, Xbox & PlayStation. The new season of the game has started and the rocket league game is a free to play game, the new season is being called as season one. If you’re using the Steam version of Rocket League, you can purchase credits using your Steam Wallet. Rocket passes are also available now. Which you can convert to Premium Pass.
How to download Rocket League?
We can download and play the game for free. As mentioned the game is available for free for all platforms, so now this game can be played easily. So let’s know how to download Rocket League?
First Register on the Epic Games Store
Open your Epic Game Store account. Login to the account by selecting the given login option.
Enable Two-Factor Authentication Log In
Enable Two-Factor Authentication for better security of your account. To enable Two-Factor Authentication, go to your account. Go to Password & Security section. Which you will see in the left side of the screen. Scroll down to Enable Two-Factor Authentication with SMS and Email.
Download the Epic Games Launcher In Your System
You can download Epic Game Launcher by clicking on the given link
Download : https://bit.ly/3yVteFW
Go to the Epic Games Store
Once the launcher is downloaded, you have to go to the epic game store to claim your free copy by clicking on the Rocket link banner. And you will also be added to Epic Games’ library.
Now Go to the Library
You have to go to the library. Where you can download Rocket League game for free.