Points of Content
- 1 R6 New Season
- 2 R6 New Season Release Date
- 3 R6 New Season Bug Fixes
- 4 New Thunderbird Operator and Gadget
- 5 Tweaks & Improvements
- 6 Player Comfort
- 7 Scoreboard 2.0
- 8 Improvements – Match Replay
- 9 Player Cards – Tools for Observation
- 10 Updates for Game Health
- 11 Squad MMR Restriction – Placement Matches
- 12 Rotations of Map
- 13 Conclusion
If you are curious to know R6 New Season Update Leaks, Release Date, Operator, Gadget, and More For Year 6 Season 2 so you are at the right spot here you will get all about Rainbow Six Siege Y6S2 North Star.
Rainbow Six Seasons Year 6’s second season will be releasing soon, so here’s everything we know about Operation North Star, including its release date, the new operator, their gadgets, and changes to the favela map.
R6 New Season
Rainbow 6 Siege has been going strong for over six years now, and it doesn’t seem to be slowing down. With the latest season comes the game’s 60th unique operator, and the Apocalypse event has just ended.
The first season of the sixth year is about to end soon, so fans are eagerly waiting for Season 2, Operation North Star. This not only brings a new operator to the rescue but also a plethora of improvements in quality of life.
Let’s take a look at what we know about the R6 new season, including its new operator, final release date, all patch notes, also how you can check out all the fresh updates quickly.
R6 New Season Release Date
Rainbow Six Season 6, the first season of Crimson Heist, is almost over. This will pave the way for Y6S2 with the launch of Operation North Star.
North Star officially launches on June 14, but PC players can try out the new features early on May 25 using test servers.
If you own Rainbow Six Sieges for PC, you can download the trial servers for free and try and test most of the new features that come with North Star. But keep in mind that while most of the features will be polished and ready to go for the new season, some may be experimental and may not work as intended.
An update for the test server started on June 4, 2021, and they implemented some fixes for various problems affecting the test server. You can find the patch notes for the June 4th update below:
R6 New Season Bug Fixes
In the new r6 season there are many bugs fix. here are the complete details about the r6 new season bug fixes.
Fix – Bulletproof camera’s seen are unclear when deployed on a server in a 1F server room look on a border map.
Fix – Ultimate Floors fully covered with fallen doors on the Favela map are very difficult to destroy with simple melee attacks & Maverick’s Breaching Torch.
Fixed – When a player selects another player on the scoreboard, the reporting function does not appear.
New Thunderbird Operator and Gadget
With Operation North Star comes the new defending operator, Thunderbird.
A Canadian operator, Thunder bird is a fast defender who provides the best support to his teammates with his Kona stations. These are deployable devices that promote healing to other nearby operators, either improving the health of allies and healing full-health players.
Plus, if you’re down but not out, making your way to Kona Station will also be able to revive you. But be careful, attackers can easily shoot corner stations, but can also heal from them if they can get close enough.
Thunderbird’s weapons and equipment of choice are as follows:
- SPAS-15 Shotgun
- Spear .308 Assault Rifle (NATO Sights)
- Q-292 Pistol
- Bearing-9 Machine Pistol
- nitro cell
- impact grenades
She will be simply available directly to Battle Pass owners or can be purchased three weeks later, on July 5 with Renoun & R6 credits.
The official story trailer for the new Rainbow Six Siege: North Star Operator was revealed to the community at the E3 2021 Ubisoft Forward event which you can check out below:
Check Also – Rocket League Update – Latest Update 2.00
R6 New Season Map Changes
Ubisoft has confirmed that they will be overhauling the favela as part of North Star. The thin walls and complex floor plan of this map generally gave attackers an advantage but with these updates, the favela should be a more balanced experience.
The map will shift into the night and fireworks will fill the sky, but the developers have also remodeled the central buildings. The outer walls are now indestructible, preventing defenders from disappointingly hitting the wall at the start of the round.
They’ve removed the ground-floor stair entry, meaning attackers will now have to enter “through two rooftop stair entries or through different windows and doors” for more close-quarters fights. At the same time, the interior is also now “much more navigable and interconnected,” allowing for more clever destruction-based plays.
The overhauled favela is available to all gamers when North Star launches.
Read More – Cyberpunk 2077 Updates – New Patch Notes
R6 New Season – North Star patch notes
Ubisoft also revealed upcoming changes to gameplay and operators as part of North Star.
- The number of breach rounds has been reduced from 3 to 2.
- Increased R4-C vertical recoil. The horizontal spread will be more stable and stronger to the right, and the longer burst recoil will start on the 8th bullet instead of the 12th.
HP is now granted permanently, as is the HP given by Doctor’s Stim Pistol.
When Melusi’s Banshee Sonic Defense is activate, the Corps is vulnerable to gunfire and melee attacks.
The device now detects the feet of enemies.
Deployment and equip interactions have been combin for Rook, so he now leaves the armor pack and applies his armor in the same movement.
Valkyrie gets full control over her Black Eye cameras, even if another player is trying to operate them simultaneously (like Zero or Echo), she will take command of the cameras.
Increase in vertical repetition. The horizontal spread will be more stable and stronger on the right side. Long burst recoil will begin on the 6 bullets instead of the 12.
The ARGUS camera now players the same resource management process as the Shock Drone. One-shot recharges every 15 seconds. The device has unlimited ammunition and only one shot can be stacked.
The horizontal spread is now more stable, rather than randomly moving left or right, and the next shot is closer to the center.
The first shot kick has been reduced and the vertical recoil has been reduced. The horizontal spread will be more predictable and stable to the left, and the longer burst recoil will start on the 12th bullet instead of the 6th.
Tweaks & Improvements
Here you will get all the new r6 season tweaks and improvements.
Game balancing – Smoke balancing
- The diffusion system in the smoke remote gas grenade has been reworked to prevent the toxic gas from traveling through walls, floors and ceilings.
- A new sound is played when the canister is detonated.
- Operators hit by the cloud will receive 0.66 hp of damage every 15 seconds, until they leave the area of effect.
Read Also – Acnh Update 2021 – All Animal Crossing Info
Shattered Glass Interactions
- Players are now able to utilize Melee to shatter the glass of Mira’s Maestro’s Evil Eye, Black Mirror, and Bulletproof Camera. Scattered glass is opaque and prevents opponents from using tools to detect them.
- When Meera’s black mirror shatters, vision on both sides is denied. Whenever the canister is destroyed, the object now shatters & explodes instead of falling to the floor.
- When the maestro’s evil eye is shattered, he has to open the device to see.
- The bulletproof camera is now melee-resistant from the front, however, a direct melee will shatter the glass. sphere of influence
- The field of effective feedback for Kaid’s Rtila Electrolaws and Nomad’s Airjabs has been updated to better represent their behavior.
- Area of Effect feedback has been added to Ella’s GRZMOT mines and Jagger’s Active Defense to help players better understand their range.
In the new season also care of Player Comfort check here below
- Auto pick-up for the diffuser has been removed.
- The pickup action is now manual like it is for other instruments, but there is no animation and a signal appears when the player is in range (they don’t need to look at the diffuser).
- Added key bindings for drop interaction. font update
- Updated Arabic and Korean fonts to differentiate between title and body text.
- Added spacing between title and other text for Thai localization.
Interface Preferences Update
Options to conceal the names of teammates or opponents have been added to the display preferences in the preferences menu. This allows players to have a simpler interface, especially for the purposes of recording content.
The Statistics & Details section in the Operators section has been disabled. Users can now view stats via Ubisoft Connect.
- The purpose of the new scoreboard is to provide newcomers with more information about the format and development of the match.
- Goal history has been added to the scoreboard. The new icons indicate the status of each round, along with match scores and defender/attacker role swaps. Restricted operators are also displayed for ranked and unranked matches.
- Goal history will be shown in the scoreboard for all PvP playlists and game modes. It can handle matches of any length, including the infinite overtime used in some professional tournaments.
Improvements – Match Replay
- Replay’s low file size.
- Changed the way matches were recorded and removed the playback snapshot for rewind.
- Modified the method used to record the UI during the match to improve the consistency of match replays.
- Motion interpolation was added to make animations smoother and more fluid.
- When using F10 on the screen, the shortcut keys used for match replay are shown.
- Capable match replays for the tournament.
- UX improvements for the control bar.
- The Match ID & Replay Beta labels are now displayed on the screen presenting the game mode & on the screen showing the round no.
- Support for the observation tool (caster HUD).
- Support for Scoreboard 2.0.
Player Cards – Tools for Observation
Feedback is added to player cards to show when an operator is using the observation tools. This information will be shown in the Caster HUD. It will also be displayed for terminated operators when they see one of their mates. It aims to help players understand their team’s synergy and how they can help each other.
Updates for Game Health
here you will get all the R6 game health updates
Update for Abandon Penalties
- The penalty is now 60 minutes, 2 hours, 24 hours, or 48 hours, depending on the level of escalation.
- The cooldown for the abandonment penalty has been increased to 7 days (previously 48 hours).
- Renown penalties now have the same duration as matchmaking sanctions.
- This update only affects ranked and unranked.
Exploit Bullet Holes
The line of sight is blocked through bullet holes in soft surfaces.
Icons – Eliminated Operator
The bodies of the removed operators have been replaced with the best transparent markings.
Flash Hider & Compensator Rework
- Newly Changed how the compensator works. It would now be more efficient to reduce the left & right iterations.
- The Flash Header now only affects the up speed, making the best gun slower.
Squad MMR Restriction – Placement Matches
- From now on, the squad MMR ban will apply to placement matches, regardless of where the squad members are ranked.
- Squad MMR restriction is currently 700 MMR.
Rotations of Map
- This season’s revamped map is the favela.
- Ranked/Unranked Playlists: Favelas are not featured in the map pool for Ranked or Unranked, so those playlists will remain unchanged.
- Newcomer Playlist: The Favela Newcomer Map replaces the beach at the pool. Bomb sites are coin farms/storage and coin farms/bunks.
In this post, you will get all the R6 New Season Updates, Rainbow Six Siege Y6S2 North Star Leaks, Release Date, Gadget, Operator, and many more For Year 6 Season 2.
And everything we know about Season 2 of the sixth year of Rainbow Six Seasons! Be sure to try out the test server if you’re willing to experiment with new features.
I hope you like this R6 New Season Updates and if you want any topic post so comment section is open for your ideas.
Also Check Out Some Other Games