Looking for Planet Crafter Map so you are at the right spot. Here in this post, we are going to show the Planet Crafter Map with all the points of interest like every ruin, every golden chest, ship, sattelite, every zone, cave, tunnel, and many more.
Now without further delay let’s start the Planet Crafter Location & World Map guide.
Planet Crafter Map 2023
Here are the complete details about the Planet Crafter Map
Points of Interest – Planet Crafter Map
A map with some points of interest and zones, but just an overview so u avoid Spoilers. check the below map then download and once there, click to zoom in and see all the complete details
Empty Map – Planet Crafter Map
Just click on the map and zoom in and see all the complete details this map’s Credit is to Steam User CoDena01
Secrets (Spoilers) – Planet Crafter Map
Every ruin, every golden chest, every zone, ship and sattelite, cave, tunnel, etc. everything secret the game has. Click on the below map zoom in to see all the details this map’s Credit is to Steam User CoDena01
Golden Chests Coordinates And Locations
There are eleven golden chests, use the map to actually find them, or use these below coordinates:
- First Golden Chest coordinates – 263:28:478
- Second Golden Chest coordinates – 276:167:1018
- Third Golden Chest coordinates – 832:50:1208
- Fourth Golden Chest coordinates – 1510:9:665
- Fifth Golden Chest coordinates – 938:24:324
- Sixth Golden Chest coordinates – 1076:23:-16
- Seventh Golden Chest coordinates – 402:4:-267
- Eight Golden Chest coordinates – 473:65:1567 (Cave entrance = 519:73:1551)
- Ninth Golden Chest coordinates – 2158:3:240
- Tenth Golden Chest coordinates – 1749:0:1994
- Eleventh Golden Chest coordinates – 922:95:-779
- Twelve Golden Chest coordinates – 705:153:1881
Crashed Remnants Coordinates And Locations
There are seven crashed remmants, use the map to actually find them, or use these all coordinates:
- First Crashed Remmant Location > The Freighter – 392:142:923
- Second Crashed Remmant Location > The Cruiser – 1151:54:641
- Third Crashed Remmant Location > The Space Station – 1566:50:474
- Fourth Crashed Remmant Location > The Shuttle – 950:46:14
- Fifth Crashed Remmant Location > Freight Containers – 487:47:-163
- Sixth Crashed Remmant Location > The Battleship – 152:17:1296
- Seventh Crashed Remmant Location > The Fighter – 2197:2:618
The Planet Crafter Location World Map
- A to I >> Golden Chests
- C1 to C3 >> Cave Chests
- 1 to 37 >> Blue Chests
About The Planet Crafter
The Planet Crafter is an adventure game developed and published by Miju Games on 15 July 2021. In this game, you are sent to a hostile planet with a secret mission to Make it habitable for Humans.
You will have to survive, build your base and machines in order to heat the planet, collect resources, create an atmosphere with enough oxygen, and eventually geo-engineer an entire planet!
Gather resources and minerals to survive. Craft all the tools you will require in order to fulfill your in-game mission. Explore old crashed ruins and ships and discover a planet full of amazing mystery.
Also, you will require a base and all sorts of machines to create yourself at home, and be able to bring life to this in-game planet!
FAQs Of The Planet Crafter Map
Here are some questions and answers about the Planet Crafter Map
Q. How To Unlock The Planet Crafter Map?
You need to complete 6 steps to unlock The Planet Crafter Map:
- First, loot a Rocket Engine or reach 175.00 kTI in Terraforming to actually unlock the recipe.
- Second, unlock the launch platform by reaching 345.00 kTI in Terraforming.
- Third, unlock the GPS Satellite T1 by locating and using Blueprint Microchips.
- Fourth unlock the Map Screen by locating and using Blueprint Microchips.
- Fifth launch an in-game GPS Satellite T1 into orbit.
- Finally, build a Map Screen in the area where you want to see the map.
Q. How Does The Planet Crafter Map Works?
At present, The Planet Crafter map only shows you a small, local in-game area. There is no actual way to see the entire playable area from the top down in the Planet Crafter game as of Early Access version 0.4.004.
Q. How To Find Locations in The Planet Crafter with Coordinates?
Here is how to find The Planet Crafter locations:
If you look at the bottom left of your HUD, you will see a set of 5 numbers, like this:
221 : 12 : 432 : 5 : 60
These numbers represent the following:
X:Y:Z : ? : FPS
And here is what they actually mean:
? – Unknown
X – East to West (Horizontal Coordinates)
Y – Up & Down (Vertical Coordinates)
Z – North to South (Horizontal Coordinates)
FPS – Your current frames per second
The 1st three numbers list a specific location in the Planet Crafter game world. If we give you those numbers then you can travel in-game until you are at those coordinates and you will reach that exact location.
Hopefully, you like our Planet Crafter Map post. In this post, we covered Planet Crafter Map with all the points of interest like every ruin, every golden chest, sattelite, every zone, ship, cave, tunnel, and many more.
If you want to ask any questions or share any suggestions related to Planet Crafter Map so comment section is always open for you.
Check More –