Here is the post Contents Points
- 1 Battle Night Tier List 2022 >> All New List Update
- 2 Battle Night Tier List (Legend)⇩
- 3 Battle Night Tier List General Tips⇩
- 4 Conclusion⇩
Welcome to our Battle Night Tier List 2022. Here we provide a complete list of the best heroes through our Battle Night Tier List Guide it helps players to improve gameplay and become more strong in Battle Night game.
Tier List Update – June 8th, 2022
Battle Night Tier List 2022 >> All New List Update
We have prepared Battle Night Tier List into five main levels: T0, T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5. Each level has a specific description; T0 introduces OP heroes. T1 Battle Knight showcases heroes who are super cool; best. T2 shows heroes who do well in battles against the strongest enemies; Good Guys T3 shows heroes who perform well/average; Situationally OK! T4 showcases heroes who perform well; Poor to fair performance rating. And finally, T5 shows a list of heroes that are not recommended; Don’t grow them. You might want to check out these Battle Night Codes to get some free in-game rewards. Now, let’s move on with the Battle Night Tier List –
Battle Night Tier List (Best Heroes) >> April Tier List
|Tier List||Battle Night Tier List|
|Tier 1||Slimeboy Shreateh|
|Tier 2||Sobel(+Sage or Shreateh)|
|Tier 4||Sobel without Shreateh/Sage|
|Tier 4||A-Zhao without Rosefinch|
T1 Characters – Battle Night Tier List
|Tier List||Battle Night Heroes||Role|
|T1||Power of Galaxy Gilbert||Warrior|
|T1||Power of Titans Phoebe||Warrior|
|T1||Supreme pear Nymeria||Assassin|
|T1||Mafia Godmother Charlotte||Bastion|
|T1||Dead Man Wassily||Warrior|
|T1||Spirit of Nature Raphael||Spirit|
|T1||Sinister Blade Misteltein||Assassin|
|T1||Fire of Revenge Arngreene||Warrior|
|T1||Shadow Fiend Sayung||Warrior|
|T1||God Fist Beamon||Warrior|
T2 Characters – Battle Night Tier List
|Tier List||Battle Night Heroes||Role|
|T2||Gilbert (Heavy Tank, Purple)||Warrior|
|T2||Red Feather Nymeria||Assassin|
|T2||Hammer of Nature Phoebe||Warrior|
|T2||Spirit Feather Garuda||Spirit|
|T2||Flying Squirrel Phoebe||Warrior|
|T2||South Phoenix A Zhao||Assassin|
|T2||Great Princess Charlotte||Bastion|
|T2||Tai Chi Master Westerly||Spirit|
|T2||Black Rose Charlotte||Bastion|
|T2||Night Lion Harpe||Warrior|
|T2||Silver Blade Misteltein||Assassin|
|T2||Hell Baron Arngreene||Bastion|
|T2||Deadly Joke Dreyfus||Warrior|
|T2||Pioneer of Hack Gassol||Spirit|
|T2||City Hunter Christina||Warrior|
|T2||Iron Blood Beamon||Bastion|
|T2||Source of Chaos Dreyfus||Warrior|
T3 Characters – Battle Night Tier List
|Tier List||Battle Night Heroes|
|T3||Crimson Shadow A Zhao|
|T3||Tyrannosaurus Tooth Tiger|
|T3||Eagle Claw Patroclus|
|T3||Queen of Thorns Skadi|
|T3||Trial of Fate Fino|
|T3||Dauntless Armor Gassol|
|T3||X Girl Christina|
T4 Characters – Battle Night Tier List
|Tier List||Battle Night Heroes|
|Tier 4||Lone Wolf Minamoto|
|Tier 4||Metal Heart Elva|
|T4||Queen Bee Arae|
|T4||Burny Boar Caledon|
|T4||Snake Talker Arteta|
|T4||Raging Lolota Hanna|
|T4||Canary A Zhao|
|T4||Iron Arms Tiger|
|T4||Girl Spy Mayne|
|T4||Epee Master Kratos|
|T4||Blue Spider Eunice|
|T4||Black Bat Attis|
|T4||Third Eye Evelynn|
Battle Night Tier List (Legend)⇩
|Fodder||Characters that are used as materials to upgrade different characters|
|Energy Orb||Material to rank up heroes (Star+)|
|Forging Part||Material to forge Blueprints|
|Exclusives||Equipment which will grant extra stats such as Crit rate or Damage % based on Camp AND Sub & Main Weapons for Specific heroes.|
|Sets||A set of four equipments in order to activate an amazing bonus.|
|Twisted Hourglass||A material used to regain and reset back every single resources players spent on any specific character and only obtainable via Events.|
|Senior Twisted Hourglass||A material used to Orange hero reset only. players will gain back the resources used fully in terms of fragments (yes players are able to re-create the same hero with the reset-ted materials)|
Battle Night Tier List General Tips⇩
- Save your entire coins, Arcade Tokens, Bullets for their respective events. This is a recycle event in the order (meaning they go on this cycle per month) Bounty Event > Perfect Hire Event > Arcade Event > Dawn Commission Event. 1 Perfect Higher (PH) coin = 15 SH coins, so save it for the event. You will need at least 80 AP coins to get the rare Hero Shark from the event.
- Spend your gems on Senior Rental Coins (SH) (160/180). You can sometimes offer these coins in hyperspace or trade them with merchants on the map. If it’s 2 SH for 360 gems, 5 for 1k or 10 for 2k gems. You can also buy SP for the price of 1k at these respective locations.
- Be sure to adjust your character’s skill tree/path based on the mobs you are facing.
- You will need 920 energy jewels to get a character from 1 to 5 stars. If you have made a mistake, be sure to use the Twisted Hourglass to reset as this will take back all your resources, but use it wisely as it doesn’t happen often.
- Save your shards and use them when you really need them, you never know when the game will update and release extra things to spend your resources.
- The flower token you get from your friends is very important. You can sometimes buy SH or Energy Orbs in the shop, so I’d recommend removing someone from your friends list if they’ve been inactive for a day.
- The “Tenness” stat reduces the rate of critical hits received from the enemy (meaning enemies will have less chance to critically hit your unit that has higher tenacity). Other statistics are self explanatory.
- As you progress through the game you will find quests for Harpe and Phoebe, these 2 characters are great and are given to you for free so use them wisely. You will get Purple Harp + special weapons for free and these 2 for Purple Phoebe free will be able to take you through many chapters so all you have to do is keep playing as the Harp Shark has a daily login (to orange) will be given as Phoebe after completing the special mission Case 4.
- Do your diary, don’t bother spending so many arcade tokens before you reach level 60. When your account is level 60, you can get 10 spins worth 8 arcade tokens.
- If you want to learn more about the effects of combat when fighting mobs/arenas, a “?” During battle symbols in the top left of the screen. You can click on it to learn more about the different effects you get during battle.
- Current account/character level is limited at 130, while fully awake characters can go up to 145.
Battle Night is an amazing game published by FT Games and in this post, we provide Battle Night Tier List. Use this Battle Night Tier List as a guide to choose the best heroes in the game. You can easily download Battle Night game from the play store – Download and App Store – Download. Hopefully, you really like this Battle Night Tier List post and now enjoy the game with your best character from our Battle Night tier list.
Read Also –
- Third Strike Tier List
- Jurassic World Alive Tier List
- Undead World Tier List
- Shrek Super Slam Tier List
- Injustice Mobile Tier List
- Valkyrie Connect Tier List
- Slime Isekai Memories Tier List