Points of Content
- 1 Acnh Update 2022
- 2 Acnh Update 2.0 – January 2022
- 3 Animal Crossing: Improved on many aspects
- 4 New Acnh Update – Animal Crossing Can Turn Villagers Into Competitors
- 5 Acnh New Update
- 6 When is the next acnh update?
- 7 Acnh Current version update 1.10.0
- 8 Future Updates
- 9 Past Versions Updates 1.0.0
- 10 Earth Day Update – 1.2.0
- 11 Summer Update Wave 1 – 1.3.0
- 12 Summer Update Wave 2 – 1.4.0
- 13 Fall Update – 1.5.0
- 14 1.6.0 – Winter Update
- 15 1.7.0 Update
- 16 1.8.0 – Super Mario 35th Anniversary Celebrations
- 17 1.9.0 Update
- 18 Conclusion
Acnh Update 2022
Looking for latest Acnh Update so you are at the right spot in this post you will get new Acnh Update and Latest Animal Crossing update Info.
New features are planned for Animal Crossing: New Horizons by Nintendo, and there are some improvements that the next ACNH update is expected to add.
Last Update – 27 January 2022
Acnh Update 2.0 – January 2022
30 Things In The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update is Coming
- A More Efficient DAL – Now you can fly directly from Harv Island to Happy Home Paradise, and vice versa!
- Permanent Ladders Are Customisable – Are you tired of ugly stairs? Because now your ladder can be blue! Or yellow, red, or white.
- Loading Screen Tips – You will need to download the Island Life 101 app for tips on the loading screen.
- New House Exteriors
- Katrina’s special power
- Invite old friends to Rustom
- Brewster and Kappen’s Secret
- have fun on the boat
- New and better news from Isabelle
- fisheye lens and new filters
- You’re Not the Only One Who’s Bad at Stretching
- high card low card
- The Dishes in Bottles Tell You What They Are Before You Open Them
- ion glows in the dark
Nintondo’s E3 presentation failed to provide any major news on animal crossing: New horizon materials, in which many fans who questioned the future of the game were abandoned. During the Kovid-19 epidemic, its success was successful in expanding animal crossing fanbase and attract new players in the Nintando Switch Console. Thankfully, with a news of a sequence and the popularity of ACNH still intact, it seems that Nintando will still invest in gaming material in the future. Animal Crossing: There are many different events and features in the new horizon that can be expanded to increase gameplay.
Animal Crossing: Improved on many aspects
Animal Crossing: Improved on many aspects of the new horizon series, because the Day, the festival, wedding season, Halloween, and festivities were released with seasonal events. In addition, ACNH introduced Terren Amendment and Crafting in the series. Regardless of these facilities, it is still higher in the game as well as existing features that can be expanded. The President of America, Doug Bovesar’s Nintendo assured that the new material coming in animal crossing will be: new horizons.
One of the simplest ways to present new activities will add cooking and foodstuffs to the animal crossing the new horizon. By expanding on existing crafting systems and presenting the object of a new category, players will receive a new, regular activity. This will also give the opportunity to bring the animal crossing broker back to Nintendo or will allow players to run their restaurants and business food with fellow villagers. The fruits grown by the introduction of craft-qualified food items can also make valuable for any other thing other than bells. Various villagers can like various food items or flavors, which are working as another method to improve their relationships with the craft-qualified food villagers.
New Acnh Update – Animal Crossing Can Turn Villagers Into Competitors
Two of the most defined characteristics of animal crossing are the functions of its villagers and decorative homes and islands. Players in animal crossing: New horizons spend hours hunting their desired villagers, some villagers are more popular than others. Nintendo can take advantage of that popularity, and the position of the villagers as the force of competition for decoration. Acnh is already a system to make decisions based on decoration through Happy Home Academy.
Currently, Happy Home Academy rates everyone on individual islands based on its decoration, the results are being shared only through the letters and ambiguous dialogue through negotiation with neighbors.
By turning the work of decoration into competitiveness with the neighbors of the players, they will be encouraged to improve their current designs and swap the villagers for new challenges. Rewarding the best-decorated home on the island will also encourage the game to return to the original mechanics of the game.
Acnh New Update
Another feature of the ACNH community has the ability to build a high level of each island and fully expanding the construction space. By enabling increased height, players will get more advantage of the island space, and use more decoration and design which are otherwise unbelievable. Animal Crossing: The first anniversary of the new horizon has come and has gone, and only since the release has continued to achieve more items and dishes. With new design options available for players, Nintendo can also see the sellers for players more accessible. Transfers and traders expand the buildings available to players and can perform well with a thrift store or shoe store on eligible Islands like Red and Kicks.
Animal Crossing: New horizons expanded on many facilities already present in the animal crossing series, but it can still increase players’ experiences and improve some major aspects of their gameplay. Introducing new craft qualified foodstuffs, building decoration competitions among the villagers and players, expanding the available space to build on the island, and make travel vendors make permanent additions to the player islands to update all the methods You can use. While Nintendo has not issued any information about the update coming so far, it seems that animal crossing: New horizon fans will get some material this year.
When is the next acnh update?
Do not expect immediately updates
Based on the previous update, we do not expect a new update will be released later a few days later. For a complete list of incoming items, check our new and return seasonal items to May, June, July 2021.
Acnh Current version update 1.10.0
May Day, International Museum Day, and a wedding season have been added, and seasonal items of extra limited time from Nook Shopping.
The following items have been added:
- Surichwi Tteok
- Nuptial Ring Pillow
- Ship-Wheel Door Decoration
- Double Gloucester Cheese
- Flower-Petal Basket
- White Hakama with Crest
- Carp Banner
- Newsprint Helmet
- Phrygian Cap
- Nuptial Doorplate
- Nuptial Bell
- Festival Zongzi
- Rover’s Photo
- Thank-You Dad Apron
- Art plaque
Current Update is Acnh Update, These versions have been officially announced, but they are yet to come in the future.
Versions may have an attached letter to their version number. These will only apply if the player has an active Internet connection, while the player’s date is synced with Nintendo servers, and displayed on the title screen with the version installed (for example, 1.7.0a).
- These letters represent event triggers that are in effect for a limited amount of time.
- These are not installed by the Nintendo Switch system software. Rather, they are automatically applied when the game starts via the conditions described above. This means that the software info menu will show the version of the game without the letter.
- It seems that these events remain on the screen after it is over and go away only after a new update is released, while no event is fired.
Past Versions Updates 1.0.0
The version of the game on the physical cartridge. A full, playable version of the game is included, minus any additions, changes and improvements included in any subsequent versions.
Released on March 19, 2020, a day before the game’s launch.
- Bunny Day and Zipper T. Bunny added
- Item names now use title case instead of all-lowercase.
- Added Nook features. On the main screen, Save Data Settings was changed with the generic label Settings.
- All players who download the update receive a Nintendo Switch furniture item in-game. The player also received an ACNH Nintendo Switch if they were playing on one.
Released on March 26, 2020.
Furniture rotation duplication glitch fixed
After being announced during the Nintendo Direct Mini on March 26, 2020, the update was unlocked on April 1, 2020.
Enabled Bunny Day Features.
Released on April 2, 2020.
- Fixed glitched land plot.
- Tom Nook refusing to invite more villagers Fixed.
- Fixed mystery tour tool price bug.
- House unable to move after one player corrects the glitch Fixed.
- Fixed ‘Many other bugs.’
- The frequency of bunny day balloons and water eggs on the player’s island is slightly reduced.
Released on 3rd April 2020.
Fixed the balloons, stopped creating a mess.
Released on April 6, 2020.
Fixed an issue where Flick would deliver a different model the next day when three Scarab Beetles were given up for a commission.
Re-adjusted frequency of day eggs hatched before April 11, 2020.
Earth Day Update – 1.2.0
After being teased during the Nintendo Direct Mini on March 26th, 2020, this update was officially announced with a trailer uploaded on April 21st. The update was released on 23 April 2020.
Added Leaf as a traveling merchant.
- Shrubs sold by Leaf were added.
- Leaf also sells flower seeds that are not usually for sale at the local Nook Crane.
Added Jolly Reds Treasure Trawler, a ship that docks at Secret Beach and allows the player to purchase art, sculptures, and other antiques
- An art gallery was added. Blathers is required to donate at least one actual work of art before it can appear.
Nature Day (23 April – 4 May)
Bonus Nook Miles+ Themed Quest Around Nature
May Day (May 1 – May 7)
A special, limited-time mystery tour takes the player to the island of Hedge Labyrinth
International Museum Day (May 18 – May 31)
Added Stamp Rally – Players must collect stamps from exhibits in the museum. In the end, the reward is given.
Wedding season (June 1 – June 30)
Reese and Cyrus show up on Harv Island for a limited time to take anniversary photos in Fotopia.
- The interest rates for ABD were reduced from 0.5% to 0.05%.
- Nook Inc. shirts based on the outfits of Isabel and Timmy and Tommy could be redeemed through Nook Miles.
- Players who downloaded this update received a world map from Nintendo and a bell-bag rug from Nook Bank.
- The Switch item was changed to Light Switch.
- Minor typos in the dialog were corrected.
The update also brought a new look to the bug spawning algorithm in the game. Spawn rates were integrated for all insects overall months, rather than independent spawn percentages. For example, moths had a spawn rate of 25 during May–February, in March they were more common at a rate of 37, and less common in April at a rate of 22. As of 1.2, there is a spawn rate of 25 every month.
In addition, the bug’s spawn rate was modified. In general, the more valuable bugs were reduced and the less valuable were amplified. This affects both the player’s island and mystery tours.
Decreased Bug Appearance Rate:
- Peacock Butterfly down from 30% to 5%
- Both the Emperor Butterfly and the Great Purple Emperor Butterfly down 10% to 5%
- Atlas Moth down from 9%-10% to 5%
- Banded Dragonfly down 10% to 7%
- Scarab beetle down 5% to 3%
- Giant stag reduced from 10% to 5%
- Rainbow stag down 10% to 7%
- Both tarantulas and scorpions down 3%-6% to 2%
Increase in bug appearance rate:
- Stinkbug 20% to 40%
- Tiger Beetle 9%-10% to 15%
- Horned Dynasty 30% to 35%
- Cherry-blossom petals (which use the bug spawn rate) from 135% to 150%
This update removed the 2 Mystery Island Tours and re-adjusted the encounter rates for the remaining islands. Island rates were changed which appears to discourage Bell Income gains.
Deleted Mystery Tour Islands:
- Big Fish/Hybrid Island
- Hybrid Flower Island
- Increased Mystery Travel Island Attendance Rate:
- Small river from 9% to 9.68%
- Small rivers and ponds increased from 9% to 9.68%
- Spiral River increased from 9% to 9.68%
- Fidget Spinner up 9% to 9.68%
- Sister fruit 9% to 10%
- Curly River from 5% to 8%
- falls from 5% to 10%
Mystery Travel Island attendance rate reduction:
- Mountains down 9% to 8%
- Scorpion/Money Rock down 2% to 1%
- Rugged tree fell from 2% to 1.5%
- Big Fish (formally Big Fish 2) Down 3% to 2%
- Trash reduced from 5% to 1%
- Find fish reduced from 1% to 0.5%
- Gold Rock/Scorpion down 1% to 0.3%
Released on May 21, 2020.
Issues addressed to ensure an enjoyable gaming experience (no new features, only bug fixes; item duplication glitch fixes)
Open from June 1, 2020:
Wilbur gains the ability to purchase items from the player and send items to the player’s home storage while the player is visiting Harv Island. Items sold to Wilbur will return only 80% of their sale price, such as the shipping box outside the Nook Crane.
Summer Update Wave 1 – 1.3.0
Released on July 3, 2020.
- Added diving and deep-sea creatures
- Pascal Added, allowing DIY recipes for mermaid chains or pearls to be obtained once per day in exchange for a scallop via diving.
- Added Gulliver, from which pirate-themed items can be obtained. He will ask that the player find his communicator by diving.
- A free snorkel mask accessory is included for downloading the update
- The special characters of Leaf, Sahara, and Kicks are no longer guaranteed to appear every week, ensuring that all special character tours are further spread.
- KK Slider now performs on Sundays when the Plaza hosts an event on Saturdays, allowing special visitors to attend on all weekdays.
- Sahara has received changes to its purchase dialog, allowing the player to continue the conversation after purchasing an item.
The names of the following items were changed:
- cake dress is now a wedding dress
- The writing chair is now the study chair
- writing desk now studies desk
- writing a poster is now a study poster
Waterfall Hop, Multiplayer Out of Bounds, and Camera UI glitches fixed.
Released on July 10, 2020.
- Zen Bridge Obstacle Disturbance
- Wet Suits is not available for sale in Nook Cranny
- Hermit crabs appearing in odd places
- Dialogue bubbles visible for a moment after talking to villagers
Summer Update Wave 2 – 1.4.0
Released on July 30, 2020.
- A new seasonal event, the Fireworks Show, has been added.
- New seasonally-themed seasonal items have been added to Nook Shopping.
- A new feature was added to the Nookphone camera app, allowing the player to turn off guide information by pressing in the R Stick.
- The “Fun Glasses” item now matches variations of the player’s skin color.
- Players are given a “fireworks-show wall” wallpaper as a gift for downloading the update.
The following items have been added:
- Star Bopper
- Fireworks-Show Wall
- Rodeo-Style Spring Ride-On
- bulb hopper
- grape-harvest basket
- yellow balloon
- used fountain fireworks
- red sparkler
- fountain fireworks
- pink balloon
- moon rug
- uchiva fan
- Hikoboshi Dress
- king tut mask
- red Balloon
- luna’s bed
- Heart Bopper
- blue balloon
- bubble blower
- flower bopper
- blue sparkler
- Dream Bell Exchange Tickets
- green balloon
- orihime costume
Online Connectivity Features:
A new feature allows the player to sleep in the bed and meet Luna through dreaming. They can upload a wish of their dream island via the internet or visit other uploaded islands. Once Luna becomes available, she will mail a “Luna’s Bed” item to the player.
New features have been added to the Custom Design Portal. The player can now search by design name or type. The player can now create a list of favorite creators.
A new feature has been added to save data on Nintendo’s servers via the Internet. If their Nintendo Switch system is lost or broken, the player can use the backup save data with the Island Backup restoration service.
- The player must be a member of Nintendo Switch Online and enable backup within Animal Crossing: New Horizons to use this new feature.
- Saved data cannot be restored at the sole discretion of the Customer. If the player’s system is broken, they should contact Nintendo Support to initiate a repair request. If they’ve lost their system, they’ll need to contact Nintendo Support.
- This feature does not allow data (island data) to be transferred to a different system. A save data transfer feature is planned for 2020. Facility and timing information will be announced in the future.
Other adjustments were made to improve the gameplay experience.
Released on August 6, 2020.
- Fixed an issue where trees could mature and contain things other than normal fruit etc.
- An issue Fixed where glowing clay disappears after a dream returns to its own island and a buried vine appears at that location.
- Fixed an issue where the player swung his shovel through the air while attempting to hit a rock placed at a fixed location.
- The textures and icons for the sumo ring have been removed, making the floor appear messy when placed in the house and invisible in the player’s storage.
Fall Update – 1.5.0
Released on September 30, 2020.
- A new event, Halloween, was added, with Jack being introduced as host. The program will run from 5 pm to 12 pm on 31 October.
- The candy, which can be purchased from Nook Cranny in October and given to villagers on Halloween, added.
- Pumpkins can now be grown, which can be used for DIY recipes. There are four different types and pumpkin starters can be purchased from Nook’s Cranny or Leaf.
- Four new eye and skin colors were added.
- Two responses, haunt and scare, were also added.
- Upon downloading the update, the player was given a Ring Cone furniture item.
- Players are now able to see a list of dreams they have seen before.
Released on October 8, 2020
- An issue Fixed where certain title keywords received through Nook Miles would not display within Passport.
- Fixed an issue displaying in English for users playing in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, or Russian.
- An issue Fixed where animal residents would talk about pumpkins when given bamboo shoots.
- Fixed an issue where river jumping was not possible based on the location of some furniture.
1.6.0 – Winter Update
Two seasonal events are included in this update: Turkey Day and Toy Day.
Along with those events, Franklin and Jingle were also linked.
On Turkey Day, players can receive and redeem Cozy Turkey Day DIYs from Franklin for the following items:
- Turkey Day Casserole
- Turkey Day Chair
- Day Decoration
- Turkey Day Garden Stand
- Turkey Day Hearth
- Day Rugby
- Turkey Day Table
- Turkey Day Table Setting
- Day wheat decoration
- Franklin will also give the player a cornucopia, turkey day wall and turkey day flooring, but these are not part of the DIY set.
Throughout December, players can obtain the following items at Nook Crannies in celebration of Toy Day:
- dinosaur toy
- doll house
- kids tent
- magic bag
- mini circuit
- pop up book
- puppy plush
- rc helicopter
- set of stockings
- Tin robot
During Toy Day, the player can obtain the following items from Jingle:
- festive wrapping paper
- gift stack
- toy day sleigh
- toy day stockings
If the conversation is done after Toy Day, the player can also get a photo of the jingle.
The player can redeem the Hip Reaction collection to get nine new reactions:
Sit Down, Now Good bye Wave, Take a Pic,Yoga, Sniff Sniff, Work Out, Here You Go, Excited & Ta-Da.
- Players are now able to travel to random dream destinations by selecting the “surprise” option.
- Six new hairstyles were added and can be achieved using the top 6 stylish hairstyles.
- The player can now ask Tom Nook to increase his home storage from 1600 to 2,400.
- Support for Save Data Transfer, which allows Island to save data or transfer one player’s data to another Nintendo Switch, was added.
Check More – Animal Crossing Build A Bear Collection To Get Characters and Restocks
More items made available from Nook Shopping. This includes:
- 2021 Celebration Arch
- aurora wall
- new year noodles
- new year’s shimekazari
- olivier salad
- sparkling cider
- sunflower rug
- twelve-grape dish
- ut norik
- zodiac bull statue
Added three additional DIY recipes that use seasonal ingredients:
- falling snow wall
- festive rug
- summer-shell rug
Players will get the Yule Log in their mailbox as part of the new update.
The Pocket Camp phone case was added as part of the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp collaboration.
The Nook Link mobile apk will allow users to see their full catalog.
Other accessories added include:
- festive wreath
- reindeer dress
- deer hut
- Santa Beard
- Coat santa
- Santa hat
- santa pants
- someone’s gift
- transfer kit
Other adjustments and improvements to improve the gameplay experience.
A new holiday, Festival, has been added, as well as the special character Pawe who hosts the event.
Added 4 new responses: Feelin’ It, Let’s Go, Viva and Confetti.
New seasonal stuff has been added for Setsubun like Bean Throwing Festival, Groundhog Day, Valentine’s Day & the Super Bowl.
Fixed an issue preventing players from getting the Mermaid Fence recipe from Pascal.
Other adjustments and improvements were made to improve the game playing experience.
The users is given a pair of cool maracas as a reward for free downloading the update.
The following items have been added:
- lucky money
- mermaid fence
- lucky red envelope
- festival stall
- festive flag
- rainbow wings
- furious cheer megaphone
- resetti model
- festival drum
- festive lamp
- festival accessory
- dazzling cheer megaphone
- blue feather
- heart shaped bouquet
- festival balloon lamp
- festive umbrella
- Chocolate Heart
- lunar new year decoration
- ok mask
- festival tank dress
- festive stage
- football cheer megaphone
- football rug
- green feather
- bokjumoni lucky pouch
- Horned-ogre mask
- purple feather
- Bean-Tossing Kit
- festival float
- festival confetti machine
- monster costume
- festival garland
- viva festival reaction set
- starry cheer megaphone
- festival costume
1.8.0 – Super Mario 35th Anniversary Celebrations
Super Mario cool items will be available in Nook Shopping on March 2021. These items cannot be obtained before the official release date.
3 new events with seasonal items will be added with the update and can be accessed from Nook Shopping.
The following 49 items have been new added
In collaboration with Sanrio, Sanrio-themed items and Sanrio villagers Chai, Marty, toile, Toby, Rilla, and Chelsea were added, all based on Sanrio characters and obtainable only by scanning their respective amiibo cards.
In addition, the custom design portal was revamped. Custom Design Pro Editor+ is a new feature that can be accessed from the player’s Nokphone. The expansion allows 3 new items to be customized including fans, umbrellas and standees. It is available on Resident Services for 2,000 Nook Miles with a portal of 300 miles. An additional 50 locations will be added to both the Pro and Regular designs.
New items inspired by Bunny Day have been added and are available for purchase at Nook Cranny.
4 new seasonal events are added, along with their respective items that can be obtained through Nook Shopping.
There’s an update for NookLinks with a new app that allows players to share their islands with others.
The next Update is Acnh Update, many users are waiting Acnh Update for a long time.
New 1.9.0 Items
- Cinnamorol Flooring
- pompompurine pudding
- first anniversary cake
- prom crown
- kerokoroppy pin
- cinnamorol signage
- kerokoroppy socks
- Kiki and Lala Bedo
- pompompurin tea
- my melody clock
- cinnamon table
- hello kitty shoes
- my melody wall
- pompompurine flooring
- Whoopee cushion
- hello kitty rug
- slip dress
- Kiki and Lala Cloud Maker
- kerokeropi tank top
- Kiki and Lala Sox
- kerokeropy outfit
- cinnamorol sneakers
- pompompurin rug
- Vibrant Tuxedo
- kiki and lala pin
- Cinnamorol Puffy Blouse
- Kiki and Lala Wala
- My Melody Flooring
- prom tiara
- my melody rug
- cinnamorol tray
- Hello Kitty Chair
- pompompurin rack
- my melody hood
- kiki and lala dress
- cool globe
- hello kitty bed
- kiki and lala shoes
- kerokeropi lantern
- hello kitty hat
- ballroom mask
- pompompurin dress
- Kerokeropi Hallway
- Hello Kitty Flooring
- hello kitty dress
- pompompurin wall
- Cinamorol Parasol
- pompompurin hut
- my melody table
- cinnamorol hut
- my melody dresser
- cinnamorol stool
- hello kitty planter
- my melody bed
- my melody boots
- cinnamon wall
- bunny day tree
- pompompurin tv
- Kerokeropy Flooring
- Kiki and Lala T
- my melody chair
- prom sasho
- hello kitty clock
- my melody dress
- hello kitty tee
- Kiki and Lala Sofa
- Aloha-Edition Carrying Case
- bunny day topiary
- pompompurin chair
- my melody shirt
- cinnamorole jacket
- photo of isabelle
- kerokaryopoie rug
- kerokaryopy shoes
- prom wall
- hello kitty drawer
- karyotropy wall
- prom flooring
- cinnamorol sofa
- hello kitty table
- Kerokoropy Snack
- karyotropy tray
- pompompurin shoes
- photo of tom nook
- Kiki and Lala Table
- hello kitty wall
- elegant masquerade
- kerokeropi bridge
- Kiki & Lala Flooring
- kerokeropi doll
- kiki and lala watch
- bubble skirt party dress
- pompompurin table
- photo of Timmy and Tommy
- pompompurin bed
- Nintendo Switch Lite
- cinnamorol rug
- Nook Ink Doorplate
- sequin dress
- Bunny Day Garden Flag
- Rago Kiki and Lala
- dance shoes
In this post, we provide acnh update and all the new features and recent Animal Crossing updates. Also, we share the new acnh update, when is the next acnh update and all the new features to level up your knowledge.
hopefully, you like acnh update post, and if you have any doubts and suggestions about the acnh update post so comment us, and if new Animal Crossing updates arrive we update this post so you will get all the information.