Looking for Worldbox Achievements 2023? So you reach the best spot, here in this post, you will get the complete guide on how to unlock all the Worldbox achievements Free and Premium.
WorldBox is an amazing sandbox game that was launched in 2012 by indie game developer Maxim Karpenko. The WorldBox game allows the use of various elements to create, destroy, and change virtual worlds.
Now without any delay let’s start the Worldbox Achievements guide.
Worldbox Achievements 2023
Here is the list of all the Worldbox Free Achievements
- 1000 bombs – Drop 1K bombs of any type (bomb, antimatter bomb, napalm bomb, atomic bomb, and Tsar Bomba).
- Burger! – Click on the Burger figure up on the in-game settings page
- Destroy WorldBox – Click on the WorldBox logo many times until all letters fall off and then click it on one more time
- Don’t try this at Home – Use in-game heat ray power on any TNT besides timed TNT.
- Find Wilhelm – Click on the human figure up on the title in-game screen
- Lava strike – Use lightning power and then strike lightning on a pool of lava.
- Love – Use printer–heart power once, Which is in the Other different powers category.
- Mayday – Use in-game lightning power and then strike lightning on a Robot Santa in the game.
- Megapolis – One village actually reaches a population of 200 or many more
- Moisturize me! – Spawn a piranha on a land tile in the game.
- Place 10000 Creatures – 10K creatures born in total Worldbox gameplay
- Sacrifice – Spawn a sheep on a lava tile in the game.
- World builder – Click on the create a new world option and then click on the button Create
Worldbox Achievements – Require Premium
Here is the list of all the Worldbox Premium Achievements
- Ant world – The map has at least 10 black ants, 10 blue ants, 10 green ants, and 10 red ants. They are at the rightmost corner of the in-game creatures category.
- Baby tornado – Uses trike lightning and lightning power on a tornado. Every strike breaks a tornado to 2 smaller tornados and Strike until one tornado reach its small size.
- Last resort – Drop any nukes (Tsar Bomba or atomic bomb) on a Grey Goo tile.
- Middle-earth – The in-game map has at least one elf village, one orc village, one human village, and one dwarf village.
- Move it! – Spawn a god finger and switch to in-game lightning power and strike it.
- The Pie – The world list, go down to the bottom and then click the “thanks for playing” option. which causes it to fall off and then turn into another option that says, “FINISH LATER, UNDER CONSTRUCTION” which you click on again. Which changes to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA which you select again to get the image of a pumpkin pie, and five living houses. Click on the houses until they all fall off and click on the pie to get the in-game achievement.
Check Also – Unlock All Traits Worldbox
WorldBox is an amazing ultimate god simulator and sandbox game. In this game create your own world, destroy it, or change it using different powers. Watch them form kingdoms, colonize distant lands, civilizations grow, and sail to far continents. In the game towns will rebel, empires will actually fall. It’s your choice to help or watch them battle in Worldbox.
Game Information –
- Developer – Maxim Karpenko
- Release Date – 24 Sep. 2012
- Engine – Unity
- Genres – Indie game, Strategy game, Sandbox, God game, MORE
- Mode – Single player video game
- Platforms – Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Mac operating systems
- Programming language – C#
Hopefully you like these Worldbox Achievements guide. In this post, we covered the complete guide on how to unlock all the Worldbox achievements Free and Premium.
If you want to share any feedback about the Worldbox Achievements so comment section is always open for you.
More Check –