It can be difficult to know which units are best in tier lists. So you have to take care of every little thing like symptoms. Traits make your units stronger in battle. Because they give them some benefit. But getting symptoms is a matter of luck, sometimes it is found, sometimes it is not. If you want to know about divine quality, we have all the information.
Celestial Trait Guide in Anime Adventures
Celestial is a unique and powerful Anime Adventures Traits that can enhance your units’ performance in battle. It grants various bonuses and effects depending on the type of unit and the situation. However, it is not easy to obtain this trait, as it is randomly assigned to your units and not always guaranteed. In this guide, we will explain what the Celestial trait does, how to get it, and which units benefit from it the most.
What does the Celestial Trait do in Anime Adventures?
The Celestial trait has two main effects. it increases the damage output of your units by 20%, and it reduces the damage taken by your units by 10%. These effects are applied to all types of damage, whether physical, magical, or true. Additionally, the Celestial trait has some special interactions with certain unit types:
- For healers, the Celestial trait increases their healing output by 20%, and also grants them a passive regeneration of 5% of their maximum health per second.
- For tanks, the Celestial trait increases their maximum health by 20%, and also grants them a passive shield of 10% of their maximum health that refreshes every 5 seconds.
- For mages, the Celestial trait increases their mana regeneration by 20%, and also grants them a passive bonus of 10% spell power.
- For assassins, the Celestial trait increases their critical chance by 20%, and also grants them a passive bonus of 10% critical damage.
- For archers, the Celestial trait increases their attack speed by 20%, and also grants them a passive bonus of 10% attack damage.
As you can see, the Celestial trait can make your units much more effective in combat, especially if they belong to one of the above categories. However, getting this trait is not easy, as it depends on luck. There are two ways to get the Celestial trait:
Ways to get the Celestial trait
The first way is to summon units with gems or tickets. There is a small chance that any unit you summon will have the Celestial trait, regardless of their rarity or class. The higher the rarity of the unit, the higher the chance of getting the Celestial trait. For example, a common unit has a 1% chance of having the Celestial trait, while a legendary unit has a 5% chance.
The second way is to use the Trait Transfer feature. This feature allows you to transfer a trait from one unit to another, at the cost of some gold and gems. You can only transfer traits between units of the same rarity and class. For example, you can transfer a trait from a rare healer to another rare healer, but not from a rare healer to a rare mage. To use this feature, you need to have at least one unit with the Celestial trait that you want to transfer.
Units that can benefit greatly from the Celestial trait
Some units are more suited for the Celestial trait than others, depending on their role and abilities. Here are some examples of units that can benefit greatly from the Celestial trait:
- Sakura: Sakura is a legendary healer who can heal multiple allies at once with her ultimate skill. With the Celestial trait, she can heal even more and also regenerate her own health quickly.
- Levi: Levi is a legendary assassin who can deal massive damage with his ultimate skill. With the Celestial trait, he can increase his critical chance and damage, making him more lethal.
- Lucy: Lucy is a legendary mage who can cast powerful spells with her ultimate skill. With the Celestial trait, she can increase her mana regeneration and spell power, making her more versatile.
- Eren: Eren is a legendary tank who can transform into a titan with his ultimate skill. With the Celestial trait, he can increase his health and shield, making him more durable.
- Yuna: Yuna is a legendary archer who can shoot multiple arrows with her ultimate skill. With the Celestial trait, she can increase her attack speed and damage, making her more efficient.
The Celestial trait is one of the most sought-after traits in Anime Adventures, as it can boost your units’ performance significantly. However, it is also one of the most difficult traits to get, as it relies on luck. If you want to get this trait, you need to either summon units with gems or tickets or use the Trait Transfer feature. You also need to consider which units are best suited for this trait based on their role and abilities.