Points of Content
Hello Gamers, looking for Stardew Valley Silo 2023 so you are at the right spot here you will get how to build Silo in Stardew Valley, without vesting time now let’s start.
In Stardew Valley, silos are a type of farm building used to raise hay. You can purchase this handy storage receptacle from Robin at The Lumber Store. Afterward, with a short 2-day wait, she can store up to 240 hay in the mowed hay silos in her field.
Our Stardew Valley silo guide will walk you through the materials needed to purchase and build this farm building, as well as make sure you get the most out of your beautiful silo.
Last Update On – 20 January 2023
What is Stardew Valley Silo?
Stardew Valley Silo – One of the most important buildings for any Stardew Valley farmer looking to raise some animals is the silo. These small, inexpensive structures will help feed your animals, often saving you time and money. They are especially useful in winter when grass doesn’t grow naturally and animals stay indoors.
Fortunately, silos are very easy to build and very easy to use. Here’s all the information you’ll need before and after building the silos on your farm.
What is Silo?
Simply put, silos are used for storing hay for your animals. In hot weather, your animals can graze outside for food, as long as they have some tall grass. However, you can also feed them by putting hay in feeders inside the barn and chicken coop.
Grass can be found in many forms, but it is easy to find in the same grass that animals eat. When you use your fangs on this grass, you will get the grass down about 50% of the time. If you have a silo, hay will automatically be added to it. Using a weapon like a sword will not produce grass. Other main ways to obtain hay include buying it at Marnie’s farm or harvesting it while growing wheat.
Each silo can hold up to 240 pieces of hay, and you can check their contents by interacting with them from the front.
You can access the hay from the feed hopper inside the barn and chicken coop, then place it in the feeder for your animals. However, if you upgrade these buildings to their deluxe level, they will automatically fill the power bank with the contents of your silos, which is very useful.
When Build a Silo?
It’s incredibly counterintuitive, but you have to build a silo before you can build a coop or barn. There are a few reasons for this:
- This will save time. If you build a silo first, by the time you get your first animals, you may already have a hay supply ready, which means you don’t have to buy or collect hay every day. will not be required. Sure, you can build a chest and store hay in there, but at that point, just build a silo!
- It is difficult to get the hay in winter, but you can buy new animals in winter. So building a silo and starting the reserve before the cold starts and then buying animals is a better way to get things done.
- It’s very cheap. A silo requires fewer resources and only 100 gold to build, which is much more economical than cooperatives or granaries.
Many experienced players recommend building a silo before cooperatives or barns. Doing the coop first is especially tempting because one of the first missions asks you to build a coop, but not a silo.
If you really want to, you can quite easily fill a few silos before you get your first animal.
Best Steps of How To Build Silo?
To build a silo, like most farm buildings, go to Robin’s carpentry shop in the mountains. You’ll only require a few things that are relatively accessible:
- 100 gold
- 100 stones
- 10 clay
- 5 copper rods
Stone can be found by breaking rocks with a beak, and digging the soil or plowing it with a hoe will create soil.
The only material here that naturally wouldn’t have a ton is copper rods. You can smelt them in a furnace from five copper ores and one lump of coal. Find copper ore in mines on floors 1-40. Pop it in the oven with a little charcoal and you’ll have a copper bar in no time. Make a total of five for one silo.
Whenever you ask Robin to build you a silo after you spend on gold and materials, it will take 2 days to finish. Each silo is made up of a 3×3 tile grid.
Amazing Stardew Valley Silo Tips and Tricks
Here are several handy tips & tricks to ensure you get the most out of your silo.
- We recommend that you build a silo before anything else, as your animals will be dependent on hay during the winter months
- Only the grass cut from the scythe will stock the silo
- You can also buy hay from Marnie’s
- You can check how much hay you have collected by visiting the farm computer
Other Important Info About Stardew Valley Silo
Here are some other things about silos that are useful to note:
- Silos are more efficient when you upgrade your Coops and Barns to the Deluxe level. That way you can basically ignore the need to feed them or your animals until the silos are empty.
- Silos don’t need to be close to your other buildings. If you don’t want to see them, you can put them in a hidden corner. As long as they are on your farm, they will “connect” to your cooperatives and barns.
- A farm computer can tell you how much hay you have in your silo. This particular computer can be created after receiving a recipe from Demetrius as part of “Biome Balance” or “Aquatic Overpopulation” special commands.
- If you manage to find the Golden Scythe, every time you mow with it, you have a 75% chance of finding the hay, compared to 50% with a normal scythe.
- It is advisable to cut all grass at the end of autumn. Everything will disappear in winter 1, so it is better to have as much hay as possible.
In this post, we have covered Stardew Valley Silo to How to build a Stardew Valley silo. Also, we discuss What Is Silo For, When Build a Silo, How To Build Silo, silo stardew, hay stardew valley, stardew valley silo cost, and many more. Stardew Valley is the ultimate game you can simply download this game from the play store.
If you like this Stardew Valley Silo 2023 so share it with your friends and family and also you have new topic suggestions then write in our comment box.
Also Check –
- Stardew Valley Item Codes
- Willy Stardew Valley
- Deepwoken Map
- Roblox Bypass Decals Codes
- Minecraft Jenny Mod
- Maplestory DPS Charts Guide
- DBD Patch Notes Update