Looking for Sims Freeplay Cheats? So you reached the right spot. Here in this post, you will get all the available Sims Freeplay cheats that will help you to get unlimited money in the game.
The process of earning quick money in EA Mobile’s strategy game can be really difficult. There are different hacks that you can use to get unlimited money in the game.
But you should stay away from them as you can lose your game account by hackers or get banned by EA Sports or at worst, get tricked. In this post, we will show you the best method of getting unlimited Simoleons using the money cheat in the game.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. The use of cheat codes and mods may violate the terms of service of some games. We do not condone the use of cheat codes or mods that give players an unfair advantage. Please use this information at your own risk.
Sims Freeplay Cheats – Unlimited Money
Here are the complete details of getting unlimited money in The Sims FreePlay
- To begin with, you will have to buy an empty lot. If you can, try clearing the trees, and bushes in this lot so it is clean and has more free space.
- Then you will have to go to Create Mode in The Sims FreePlay.
- Once you are actually in the build mode then create one block of room across. It will cost you 280 Simoleons in the game.
- Next, you will need to start extending the rows sequentially. A special shout out to XCultureSimsX on YT who discovered this game money cheat. From here on in, follow all the steps exactly as below shown:
- Once you have placed your first room, extend it to two blocks which will actually cost you ten Simoleons.
- Then extend the room to Two blocks. This time it will cost you thirty Simoleons.
- Next, go down three blocks to create more rooms. You will have to shell out forty Simoleons this time.
- After that, you will have to expand again by three blocks. The price will be only ten Simoleons this time.
- Now expand by three blocks for the last time, it will actually cost you twenty Simoleons only.
- Finally, you will see there are only four vacant spaces left. Extend them all at once for forty Simoleons.
The main reason we are expanding this in-game room in sequences is because it actually costs only 430 Simoleons. If you create an entire room on this lot at once, it will actually cost you close to 100K Simoleons.
The important part is now, to go to the Floor section. Click on the Free tab and then you will actually see one or more floors available for free. You can then place the free floor in your newly created room in the game.
After that, go to the Wallstab, and from the filter, choose Free again. You can place the free wall in your in-game room. Lastly, sell the house you just created. You are certain to get a huge chunk of profit in the game. Rinse and then repeat this in-game process to get lots of money in the Sims Free Play game.
For example, in this case, it took 430 Simoleons to create the entire in-game house. Then sold it for 100K Simoleons. Hence, made a profit of 99,570 Simoleons in the game. Try using free floors and walls that look expensive. As a result, your house’s valuation will rise massively in the game.
Children’s Store Method To Get Unlimited Money
Here is the method to get unlimited money in Sims Freeplay:
- First, visit the Children’s Store in the game
- Then select either the Toddler or Pre-Teen selections
- Next, check out the sandpit and swings or the record
- After that, select the stacks
- Now go back to your Sims’ house
- Finally, Sell all the items in the game
Sims Freeplay Cheats For LP
LP (Life Points) are another important currency in the game; obtaining them can be really tricky. Here are the only 2 methods to earn unlimited Life Points:
- Complete weekly challenges and tasks to earn Life Points.
- Take part in special events and complete special quests to earn more Life Points.
Sims Freeplay Cheats For Time
One of the most annoying aspects of the Sims FreePlay game is time passing. Since the game runs in real-time, gamers need to wait a long to complete different in-game tasks. With these Sims Freeplay cheats you can control time and speed up the game:
Method 1 –
- First, start any in-game task, such as cooking, building, or gardening.
- Then save and exit the game.
- Next, turn off the Internet.
- Set the time on your device to when the task should be finished.
- Restart the game and then wait for the Unable to connect message.
- Now turn your net connection back on and retry.
- Finally, wait for the game to load and then your task will be finished.
Method 2 –
- Disable Automatic Date and Time in your device’s settings.
- Then start an in-game task, save it, and exit the game.
- Next, advance the time in your settings to a later date and restart the game
- Finally, your in-game task will now be completed.
Sims Freeplay Cheats For Other Tricks
Here are some other Sims Freeplay Cheats
- Put all your Sims in a single home and shake it. This will make your Sims to feel sick or throw up.
- Having an in-game coffee machine allows your Sims to avoid in-game sleep. Brewing and consuming espresso requires only ten to thirty seconds and can replenish about 1/3 of the ‘Energy’ bar in the game.
- Store a Turbo snack in the freezer for a quick way to satiate in-game hunger. It will actually take just ten to thirty seconds.
- To swiftly fulfill the ‘fun’ requirement, check your computer’s email. This appears to be the best approach.
- It is also possible to satisfy the ‘fun’ need by dancing to the news and playing the in-game music on the stereo. This will ensure you have sufficient time to enjoy the in-game activity.
Hopefully, you like these Sims Freeplay Cheats. In this post, we covered all the available Sims Freeplay cheats that will help you to get unlimited money in the game.
If you want to ask any questions or share any feedback about the Sims Freeplay Cheats so comment section is always open for you.
Check More –
- Gardenscapes Cheats
- Pokemon Crystal Cheats
- Pokemon Quetzal Cheats
- Hay Day Cheats
- UI Cheats Sims 4
- Pokemon Inflamed Red Cheats
- House Flipper Cheats