Points of Content
Looking for Muse Dash Hidden Achievements 2022? So you are at the right spot, here in this post you will get the latest achievements incorporated into the Muse Dash game, and with the old ones, we will tell you how to unlock all Hidden Achievements.
Now without further delay let’s start the Muse Dash Hidden Achievements guide.
Muse Dash Hidden Achievements 2022
Here are all the latest and new Muse Dash Hidden Achievements
- GENTLEMAN Hidden Achievement – Hit the mascot in-game character on the ENTER screen more than ten times in a row.
- Give Up Treatment Hidden Achievement – Clear a Level 4 or Level 4+ stage without collecting red hearts in the game.
- Hands of God Hidden Achievement – Achieve a hundred percent accuracy in a Level 6 or Level 6+ stage.
- Is That OK? Hidden Achievement – Clear an in-game stage without knocking back opponents.
- Majinku Hidden Achievement – Achieve grade S of Mujinku-Vacuum Track# ADD8E6 on master or hard mode
- One More Needed Hidden Achievement – Achieve only one Miss judgement in a Level 7 or Level 7+ stage
- Tutorial Hidden Achievement – Achieve grade Silver S of Heart-Pounding battle on hard mode
- THE [email protected] Hidden Achievement – Get all in-game achievements
Muse Dash Hidden Old Achievements
These are all the Muse Dash hidden or secret achievements available from the 1st version of the game hidden achievements:
- Give Up Treatment Secret Achievement – Clear a Level 7+ song without collecting Red Hearts in the game.
- Is That Ok? Secret Achievement – Clear a stage without knocking back opponents.
- Fall Down Again Where You Have Fell Down Secret Achievement – Fail to clear the same stage five times, and then Fail to clear the same stage ten times.
- Life is Hard Secret Achievement – Fail to clear an in-game stage total for twenty times
- Almost Full Combo Secret Achievement – Get one miss judgement in a Level 7+ song
- Almost Clear Secret Achievement – Fail to clear a level 7+ song by exhausting at the last note in the game.
- Not One Less Secret Achievement – Finish all in-game stage achievements in Default Music.
About Muse Dash
Muse Dash is an amazing rhythm game created by PeroPeroGames and published by XD Network in Japan and Hasuhasu outside of Japan. It was initially launched for Android and iOS in 2018, later being released on Windows, Nintendo Switch, and macOS on 20 June 2019.
It combines aspects of music games and action games, using an anime art style in the form of a 2D side-scrolling game. The Muse Dash game has a DLC expansion pack called Just as planned that includes access to hundreds of additional levels and songs in the game.
Muse Dash Gameplay
In Muse Dash, gamers defeat opponents and avoid obstacles originating from the right side of the screen by clicking on the screen in accordance with the beat of the song playing in the game background.
The game has only 2 buttons, making it very accessible. Difficulty settings exist for most songs that actually allow the game to cater to multiple in-game skill levels.
The playable in-game characters in Muse Dash are actually called Muses. Each Muse has her own passive skill and maximum health, depending on the selected in-game costume.
Gamers can also equip Elfins, companions to a Muse which actually gives them additional in-game abilities.
Hopefully, you like this Muse Dash Hidden Achievements guide. In this post, we covered the latest achievements incorporated into the Muse Dash game, and with the old ones, we showed you how to unlock all of Hidden Achievements.
If you want to share any feedback related to Muse Dash Hidden Achievements so comment section is always open for your valuable suggestions and feedback.
More Check –
- Gotham Knights Achievements
- Discord Party Mode All Achievements
- Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator Achievements