Here is the post Contents Points
Hello friends if you don’t know how to save VODs to Twitch so don’t worry in this post you will get the complete guide on how to save twitch VODs.
Not everyone can live-watch Twitch streams. For those users, VODs (Video on Demand) are the best way to support a stream and watch content.
Twitch viewers and streamers often like to save and download videos of their favorite broadcasts and either save them locally or upload them to other platforms such as Facebook and YouTube. This post explains How to Download Twitch VOD Videos on your device.
How To Save VODs To Twitch >>
Twitch can automatically save all broadcasts, but only if you enable the option manually in your VOD Settings. If you don’t know how to do it manually then follow some steps below.
- First, open Twitch in your browser and log in to your Twitch account.
- Then click your avatar, which you can see in the top-right corner of your screen. In the menu option that appears, click on Creator Dashboard.
- Now you should see the main panel with various settings related to your Twitch account. On the left side, click on Settings and then click Stream from the dropdown menu.
- In the VOD (Video on Demand) Settings section, activate the Store past broadcasts option by turning on the switch.
- When you end each Twitch live stream, your stream will automatically save it in the form of a VOD. However, these VODs are not always stored on their Twitch servers.
- Next, if you are a standard Twitch user, meaning your Twitch account doesn’t have an active Prime Gaming subscription or Twitch Turbo, your VODs will be stored for only 14 days.
- If you do have a Prime Gaming subscription or Twitch Turbo, this time is extended to 2 months.
How To Find Saved Twitch VODs >>
After enabling the save your past broadcasts option in your Creator Dashboard, you are probably confused about where to find the VODs.
Follow the below steps to find your save VOD twitch. If you want to archive or re-upload and edit the content, you can download the video files by following the few steps.
- First, click your avatar in the top right corner and select Channel.
- Then select Videos from the horizontal menu on your device channel.
- Next here, you can see all the videos on your channel then click Edit Videos to go to the Video Producer panel.
- Now select the videos you want to actually download, if you want to save them locally, then click on the 3 vertical dots next to the Watch option. In the dropdown menu simply click on download.
- The video process will take a few seconds and then finally download will begin.
The Benefits of Saving & Using VODs >>
As a streamer of Twitch, your main goal is to gradually build a good audience of followers. To accomplish this, you actually need to make your content more accessible.
If any followers are unable to watch your broadcast as it happens, they should not be made to feel left out. Instead, you can grant them the ability to watch it later in the form of a VOD (Video on Demand).
This is really important if you are a streamer who primarily plays story based games, producing good content that needs to be viewed in sequential order games.
If you are on YouTube, as almost all popular streamers do, you can upload the VODs there in a well-edited format, making it easier and more enjoyable for your audience who missed the broadcast.
The actual possibilities with VODs Twitch are endless, and you should not underestimate the importance of enabling this amazing feature.
Check Also – Twitchearnings.com
Download Twitch VOD Videos >>
If you want to Download Twitch VODs then Twitch Leecher is the best option. Twitch Leecher is an amazing free program that simply downloads videos from Twitch. It’s a 3rd party app, which means that it is not supported or endorsed by Twitch. However, it is really good designed and has a simple interface that makes it less intimidating than other such programs.
The good thing about Twitch Leecher is that it can free download Twitch videos made by any user on the Twitch network. This program is also updated frequently to keep pace with major Twitch updates. Its developer is easy to get in touch with using the links in the app if you have any support requests.
Here is how to install Twitch Leecher and how to download Twitch VODs.
- First Go to the official Twitch Leecher webpage on GitHub to get the latest version of the program.
- Your system prompts you to either Save the program or run it, choose Run and follow the prompts to install the program on your system.
- After the complete installation open Twitch Leecher.
- Select the Search box in the top menu.
- Next, navigate to the Twitch channel and select Videos.
- Right-click the video you want to save or download then select Copy Link Address.
- Go back to the Twitch Leecher window and select the URLs tab.
- Paste the Twitch video link into the white box and click on search.
- Now your chosen Twitch video should appear and select the Download button.
- Finally, choose the resolution size of the Twitch video download and where to save it on your system. You can also give it a custom file name and choose a start and endpoint for the Twitch video.
- Once all of your options are set then click on Download and your video will soon be available in your given location.
Note – You cannot download or save Sub-Only videos with the help of Twitch Leecher.
Now you know how to enable VODs on Twitch and how to save VODs to Twitch, as well as how to download Twitch videos for archiving and further use.
You can use these Twitch videos to develop your Youtube channel and Facebook page, post gameplay highlights on social media, and many more.
Hopefully guys you like our How To Save VODs To Twitch post and get the value from here if you have any questions related to this how to save vods then comment on us.
Read More –
- Maplestory DPS Charts
- Battlefield Games In Order
- Coin Master Free Spins
- Twizzly Gummy Cookie Toppings Build
- Fireboy And Watergirl Unblocked