How to Parry in Final Fantasy 16 : Final Fantasy 16 is an action RPG that challenges you to master its combat system. One of the skills that you need to learn is how to parry. Parrying can help you block enemy attacks and counter them with more damage. In this blog post, I will explain how to parry in Final Fantasy 16 and why you should do it.
What is parrying in Final Fantasy 16?
Parrying is a defensive technique that allows you to deflect enemy attacks and create an opening for a counterattack. To parry in Final Fantasy 16, you have to press the square button at the right moment when the enemy is about to hit you. If you succeed, you will see a blue flash and hear a clashing sound. The enemy will be stunned and time will slow down for a few seconds. This gives you a chance to unleash a flurry of attacks on them.
How to parry in Final Fantasy 16?
Parrying in Final Fantasy 16 is not easy. It requires precise timing and good reflexes. You have to pay attention to the enemy’s movements and anticipate their attacks. And also have to face them directly and use melee attacks only. You cannot parry ranged attacks or Eikon skills.
Here are some tips on how to parry in Final Fantasy 16:
- Practice on easy enemies first. Try to parry their basic attacks and get used to the timing.
- Watch out for enemy tells. Some enemies will telegraph their attacks by glowing, roaring, or making other noises. Use these cues to prepare for a parry.
- Use charged attacks or magic bursts to parry. These attacks are faster and more powerful than normal attacks. They can also break enemy guards and deal more damage.
- Switch between Eikons to parry different types of attacks. Each Eikon has its own strengths and weaknesses. For example, Phoenix can parry fire attacks, while Garuda can parry wind attacks.
- Summon an Eikon when you have enough gauge. This will trigger a powerful attack that can damage multiple enemies. Some battles will also feature cinematic Eikon-on-Eikon fights that require quick-time events.
Why should you parry in Final Fantasy 16?
Parrying in Final Fantasy 16 has many benefits. Here are some of them:
- Parrying reduces the damage you take from enemies. This can help you survive longer and save your potions and tonics.
- Parrying increases the damage you deal to enemies. This can help you finish battles faster and get better rewards.
- Parrying gives you more Battle Reward points. This can increase your chances of getting rare items and materials.
- Parrying makes combat more fun and satisfying. It adds an element of skill and challenge to the game.
Parrying is one of the most important skills in Final Fantasy 16. It can help you defend yourself and counterattack enemies with more damage. It can also make combat more enjoyable and rewarding.
To parry in Final Fantasy 16, you need to press the square button at the right time when the enemy is about to hit you. You also need to face them directly and use melee attacks only. You can also use charged attacks, magic bursts, Eikons, and summons to parry different types of attacks.
Parrying in Final Fantasy 16 is not easy, but it is worth learning. It can make a big difference in your performance and experience.
I hope this blog post was helpful and informative for you. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below.
Also Check –