How To Get Shark Backdrop in Gardenscapes: Gardenscapes, a fun and relaxing game where you can design your own garden and enjoy various puzzles and mini-games. Gardenscapes is a game that lets you express your creativity and imagination, as you can choose from different decorations, plants, furniture, and more to create your dream garden.
One of the mini-games that you can play in Gardenscapes is the Beach Party, where you can join Austin and his friends for a summer celebration at the beach. In this mini-game, you can collect various items by completing match-3 levels and use them to decorate the beach area. The game will reward you with new characters, stories, and rewards as you explore and progress.
One of the items that you can collect in the Beach Party is the Shark Backdrop in Gardenscapes, which is a cool and funny decoration that features a shark jumping out of the water behind a surfboard. The Shark Backdrop can add some excitement and humor to your beach party, as well as impress your guests. But how can you get the Shark Backdrop in Gardenscapes? In this blog post, I will show you how to get the Shark Backdrop in Gardenscapes.
Also Check –
- Gardenscapes Cheats
- How To Get Pokemon Go Passimian
- How to get all free items in PLAYPRINTS World
- How To Get FREE Discord Nitro
- How To Get Free Dice In Monopoly
How To Get Shark Backdrop in Gardenscapes
The Shark Backdrop in Gardenscapes is one of the items that you need to complete the Beach Party event. It is required for the third stage of the event, where you need to decorate the beach with different items. To get the Shark Backdrop in Gardenscapes, you need to follow these steps:
First, you need to collect Pool with Toy items by completing match-3 levels or by buying them with coins. Pool with Toy items are small inflatable pools with different toys inside them, such as balls, ducks, or dolphins.
Second, you need to merge five Pool with Toy items of the same level to create a higher level item. You can do this by dragging one item over another item of the same level on the beach area. You need to merge Pool with Toy items until you reach level 5, which is the highest level.
Third, you need to tap on the level 5 Pool with Toy item, which is a large pool with a palm tree and a surfboard inside it. This will give you the Shark Backdrop item, which will appear on the beach area. You can then drag and drop it to any spot that you like.
Fourth, you need to complete the task that asks you to place the Shark Backdrop on the beach area. This will unlock the next stage of the event and give you some rewards.
Tips and Tricks For Getting Shark Backdrop in Gardenscapes
Getting the Shark Backdrop in Gardenscapes can be challenging, as it requires a lot of Pool with Toy items and coins. Here are some tips and tricks that can help you get the Shark Backdrop faster and easier:
- Try to complete as many match-3 levels as possible, as they will give you more Pool with Toy items and coins. You can also replay previous levels that have Pool with Toy items as rewards.
- Use boosters and power-ups wisely, as they can help you clear match-3 levels faster and easier. You can also buy more boosters and power-ups with coins or real money.
- Save up your coins, as they can help you buy more Pool with Toy items or boosters and power-ups. You can also earn more coins by watching ads or completing daily tasks.
- Merge Pool with Toy items as soon as possible, as they will take up space on your beach area and prevent you from placing other items. You can also move them around by dragging them to different spots.
Q: What is the shark backdrop in gardenscapes?
The shark backdrop is a special item that you can use to decorate your beach party area in gardenscapes. It is a large blue screen with a realistic image of a shark swimming in the ocean. It can create a fun and exciting atmosphere for your guests.
Q: How can I get the shark backdrop in gardenscapes?
To get the shark backdrop, you need to merge items from the pool with toy category. These are inflatable toys that you can find in the beach party area or buy from the shop. You need to merge five pool with toy items of the same level to get a higher level item. The highest level item is the palm tree float, which can produce the shark backdrop when tapped.