Players will have to tackle a number of riddles in GoW Ragnarok. Sometimes the solution to these problems is straightforward, but it may take some effort to figure it out. The Two blue Poison plants in God of War Ragnarok are one of the puzzles that gamers find difficult to solve.
There are two dangerous plants that are producing deadly vapours in Western Barri Woods. You must simultaneously freeze both of them in order to halt it. The player is left wondering what else they can do because they can only use their axe to freeze one of them at a time. Let’s now look at how to get past these two toxic plants without further ado.
How To Freeze Two Blue Poison Plants God of War Ragnarok?
In God of War Ragnarok, you can use freezing to escape the two Poison Blue plants in the western Barry Woods.
- Start by moving towards poisonous plants, but stay away from poisonous clouds.
- Next, point your ax toward the nearest plant without hitting it.
- Aim until Freya shoots the plants with her sigil arrow.
- Just swing your ax and freeze the plant as it does.
- Now, even without the axe, Sigil will be holding Frost.
- Now that the second plant is frozen, you can quickly get your ax back.
Once you freeze them both, quickly go all the way without waiting any further. This is due to the fact that Freya’s vigil will eventually end and the plants will soon resume their normal activities. Now you know what to do if you come across more of these.
That way, in God of War Ragnarok, you can easily use Freya’s power to freeze and obtain two blue poisoned plants. While you’re here take a look at how to get each of the shields in the game.
Also Check –