Do you want to know how to deflect attacks High On Life? So you are at the best spot, here in this post you will get the complete guide on how to deflect attacks High On Life.
Learning how to deflect in High On Life will be helpful to avoid an early demise in the game. In this sci-fi comedic shooter game developed by Justin Roiland and Squanch Games, you will battle an alien cartel called G3. To save game world humanity from turning into in-game drugs, you need to take on the position of an alien bounty hunter.
On this game journey, you will battle grunts and formidable bosses. So learning every in-game combat mechanic is crucial. Many gamers are having trouble blocking heavy strikes, This post will teach you all about deflecting attacks in High On Life.
Now without any delay let’s start the how to deflect attacks High On Life guide.
How To Deflect Attacks High On Life
To deflect heavy attacks like grenades, Gus’ disc, charged attacks, or missiles, all you have to do is click on the melee option before it actually hits you. That is the F key on PC and Right-Stick on Xbox. Remember that you can not parry all in-game projectiles. This mechanic is only effective against heavy attacks in the game. When you initiate this action then that projectile will be thrown back to the opponent.
Despite this, you can’t perform it from the beginning. In order to do so, you need to acquire Gene Zaroothian’s blade and Knifey. To your advantage, you can get it in the early stage of the High On Life game. Here is a quick guide on how to get Knifey to deflect in High on Life:
- First, find Gene and obtain his bounty suit.
- Then accept the bounty to find nine Torg by Bounty 5K.
- Go to the Blim City slums and then continue until you reach the Laundromat.
- There, you will actually meet 2 ants trying to sell Knifey.
- Next, you do not need to purchase it from them. Knifey will ask you to stab them once, and the blade will be yours in the game.
- After that, you can use Knifey as an in-game melee weapon. Also, you can use its Swing ability to actually clear environmental obstacles.
- Finally, you can use it to fend off heavy in-game attacks. You will get the best chance to test this mechanic immediately. While battling nine-Torg, she will send supercharged attacks your way and you can actually attack them back using Knifey.
Deflect Attacks High On Life – Easy Method
Here is the best method of Deflect Attacks High On Life
Obtain Knifey During Nine-Torg Bounty
You can get Knifey very early during the nine-Torg bounty. When you make your way to your bounty then you will find Knifey inside the laundromat just before the nine-Torg encounter.
Use Knifey to Deflect Projectiles
Click on the Melee option to deflect a projectile back to the opponent just before it hits you.
Please note that not all projectiles can be actually deflected. You can only deflect the bigger in-game projectiles like some attacks that come from Gus’ Disc Shot and bosses.
About High On Life
High on Life is an amazing comedic first-person shooter game with Metroidvania elements and action adventure. It occurs in a science fiction world that features talking in-game guns. It was built by Justin Roiland and published by Squanch Games. High On Life game is available on Xbox and Microsoft Windows.
Game Information –
- Release Date – 13th Dec 2022
- Platforms – Windows, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One,
- Mode – Single-player video game
- Developer – Squanch Games
- Publisher – Squanch Games
- Composer – Tobacco
- Genres – Adventure game, First-person shooter, Platform game
Hopefully, you like this how to deflect attacks High On Life guide. In this post, we covered the complete guide on how to deflect in High On Life.
If you want to ask any questions related to how to deflect attacks High On Life so comment section is always open for you.
More Check –