Do you want to know how to enable Hogwarts Legacy Fullscreen? So you reached the right spot. Here in this post, you will get the complete details on how to enable Fullscreen in Hogwarts Legacy.
Hogwarts Legacy is an amazing action role-playing video game set in Harry Potter’s Wizarding World. Hogwarts Legacy game developed by Avalanche Software and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, the game is available for many platforms including PC.
However, some PC players have encountered a problem – the inability to actually change to fullscreen mode. In this post, we will explore the reasons behind this issue and provide the best solutions to resolve it.
Now without further delay let’s start the Hogwarts Legacy Fullscreen guide.
Hogwarts Legacy Fullscreen
Sadly, there is actually no official way to make Hogwarts Legacy run in fullscreen mode. If you check the Display options in game settings then you can see that there are only two options. It includes a Windowed Fullscreen mode or a Windowed mode.
Some of you may believe that Fullscreen and Windowed Fullscreen are actually the same. In reality, however, it is not true. A fullscreen display will make running the Hogwarts Legacy game a high priority. Windowed Fullscreen mode doesn’t prioritize the game.
It will actually make the system count Hogwarts Legacy among Windows applications. In this way, running the Hogwarts Legacy game in exclusive fullscreen mode provides enhanced and amazing gaming performance.
Hogwarts Legacy Fullscreen By Reddit User
As per Reddit member, Dorian_jay, you can actually enable Hogwarts Legacy fullscreen mode by modifying variables in the GameUserSettings.ini file. Here is the complete process of how to do so:
- Type in Windows Explorer ↓
- %LOCALAPPDATA%\Hogwarts Legacy\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\
- Then, search and open GameUserSettings.ini with Notepad++ or Notepad.
- Next, change the following variables:
- ResolutionSizeY=1080 (Desired Resolution)
- ResolutionSizeX=1920 (Desired Resolution)
- Now, save the file and exit.
How To Fix Hogwarts Legacy Full-Screen Issue
Here are some best ways that will help you to fix Hogwarts Legacy Full-Screen Issue
Update Graphics Card Drivers
The graphics card is actually a key component for gaming, and outdated drivers can cause many problems, such as the inability to change to full-screen game mode. To upgrade your graphics card drivers, you should follow these instructions:
- First, open Device Manager by clicking the Windows key + X and choosing “Device Manager.”
- Then expand the Display adapters tab.
- Next, right-click on your graphics card and then choose Update driver.
- Now select the option to automatically search for actually updated driver software.
- Finally, follow the prompts to finish updating.
Change Game’s Display Settings
In some cases, the game’s display settings can cause issues. To change game display settings, proceed as follows:
- First, launch the Hogwarts Legacy game.
- Then click on the “Options” tab.
- Next, click on the Video option.
- Now change the Display Mode option to the Fullscreen option.
- Finally, click on Apply to save the complete display changes.
Disable The Windows Game Bar
The Windows Game Bar is actually a feature that allows players to record game clips, take screenshots, and broadcast gameplay. However, it sometimes causes problems with some games, including the inability to actually switch to full-screen mode. To disable the Windows Game Bar, proceed as follows:
- First, open Settings by clicking the Windows key + I Key.
- Then click on the Gaming option.
- Next, click on the Game Bar.
- Now toggle the “screenshots, broadcast, and Record game clips, using the Game bar” option to “Off.”
- Finally, launch the Hogwarts Legacy game and then try to switch to full-screen mode.
Hopefullu, you like this Hogwarts Legacy Fullscreen guide. In this post, we covered the complete details on how to enable Fullscreen in Hogwarts Legacy.
If you want to ask any questions or share any feedback about Hogwarts Legacy Full Screen so comment section is always open for you.
More Check –