Looking for Phasmophobia Grafton Farmhouse Cursed Items Map? So you reached the right spot. Here in this post, you will get the complete Grafton Farmhouse Cursed Items Map details.
Cursed Possession’s new update is now available for the Phasmophobia game and players are looking for the Cursed Possessions Items and Objects Locations in the game.
The new Cursed Possessions update brings new quality-of-life improvements along with new cursed objects or items to add more mechanisms to your current gameplay.
The Cursed Possessions contain many different items spawned from the game maps, and they actually change the gameplay.
Now without further delay let’s start the Grafton Farmhouse Cursed Items Map guide.
Grafton Farmhouse Cursed Items Map
This is the 2nd of the 2 farmhouse locations, with significantly fewer rooms, and is only split across 2 floors. You will actually find the majority of the in-game cursed objects on the 1st Floor near the farmhouse entrance, however, some are dotted upstairs as well.
Here are all the Grafton Farmhouse Cursed Objects:
Location – A few steps to your left when you enter the in-game farmhouse, you will find the main dining room. There is actually a table in the center of the room with a checkered tablecloth, and the Tarot cards are placed on it.
Location – Right behind the farmhouse, on the 1st floor, there is actually a small utility closet with boxes and shoes. The Ouija Board is located on the floor in the centre of this in-game room.
Location – As you enter the farmhouse, there is a big wooden set of shelves to the right by the in-game stairs. Lower down is a potted plant, and the Music Box is actually next to this.
Location – Enter the in-game house, and then walk round to find the 1st bedroom on the right-hand side. There is a bedside table with an axe on it, along with Monkey Paw is actually on top of it.
Location – On the wall in the foyer near the door to the kitchen, the Haunted Mirror is actually hanging up in the game.
Upstairs on the 2nd floor, there is actually a big storage room accessible from the bedroom on the right side. Back in the storage room is the Summoning Circle object.
Go upstairs and then find the nursery to the left. You will actually see the Voodoo Doll on a leather chest at the back of the in-game room.
Phasmophobia All Cursed Items And Their Uses
Here are all the Phasmophobia cursed items and their uses
- Haunted Mirror → The Haunted Mirror allows gamers to easily find the haunted room.
- Music Box → Once activated, this in-game item will temporarily cause the ghosts and ghouls actually nearby to sing, distracting them from an attack in the game.
- Summoning Circle → Gamers can use the summoning circle to trap a ghost. However, once freed, the ghost will actually hunt the gamer.
- Tarot Cards → In each deck their are ten cards that each having unique uses. These are actually high-risk items and keep the gamer from quickly snapping photos for evidence in the game.
- The Death → Triggers a cursed hunt.
- The Devil → Triggers a ghost event.
- The Fool → A troll card that will actually pretend to be another card and then reveal itself afterward. The Fool has no other effects in the game.
- The Hanged Man → Instantly kills the gamer.
- The Hermit → Forces the ghost to be inactive for actually a short time.
- The High Preistess → Revives a dead gamer.
- The Moon → Removes all of the gamer’s sanity.
- The Wheel of Fortune → Will add or subtract twenty-five sanity points.
- The Sun → Fully restores the gamer’s sanity.
- The Tower → Triggers a ghost interaction.
- Tortured Voodoo Doll → Can be actually used to directly control and affect the ghost or ghoul hunting the gamer. However, this also will aggitate them in the game.
- Ouija Board → While already an amazing and active part of the game before the game update, the Ouija Board is now classified as an in-game haunted object, making it really effective at communing with different ghosts. However, gamers will have to be more careful with closing off their in-game communication afterward.
Phasmophobia Cursed Possessions Items Spawn Locations
Thanks to a crowdsourcing project to locate cursed items and in-game objects, started by Redditor u/Fantismal, these items have now been located. All the below images to the hard work of the creator’s community. We are simply sharing them with you.
Below is the Asylum Cursed items location map
Below is the Bleasdale Farmhouse Cursed items location map
Brownstone High School
Below is the Brownstone High School Cursed items location map
Edgefield Street House
Below is the Edgefield Street House Cursed items location map
Below is the Grafton Farmhouse Cursed items location map
Maple Lodge Campsite
Below is the Maple Lodge Campsite map
Below is the Prison Cursed items location map
Ridgeview Road House
Below is the Ridgeview Road House map
Tanglewood Street House
Below is the Tanglewood Street House map
Willow Street House
Below is the Willow Street House map
Hopefully, you like this Grafton Farmhouse Cursed Items Map guide. In this post, we covered all the Phasmophobia Grafton Farmhouse Cursed Items locations map.
If you want to ask any questions or share any feedback about the Phasmophobia Cursed Possessions Items and Objects Locations so comment section is always open for you.
More Check –
- Family Island Pink Bag Locations
- Deepwoken Map
- Vault Locations Warzone
- Blox Fruits Locations
- Miquelas Needle Elden Ring
- Elden Ring Katana
- Planet Crafter Map