Points of Content
- 1 Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.1 Bristol – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.2 Robinson Park – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.3 Gotham Heights – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.4 West End – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.5 Otisburg – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.6 Bowery – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.7 Tricorner Island – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.8 Old Gotham – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.9 Financial District – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.10 The Cauldron – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- 1.11 Southside – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
Are you trying to locate every page of the Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location? You are at the right place.
Considering that Gotham Knights is an open world game. It may come as no surprise that one of its quests instructs players to find and interact with each one of a specific type of collectible.
This time, to discover the hidden history of the Court of Owls, players must explore and collect 42 pages of the legendary Historia Strigidae that are hidden throughout Gotham City.
Here is a list of all the Historia Strigidae pages in Gotham Knights, available now for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. Gotham Knights was a highly anticipated action role-playing game.
Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
After learning about the Court of Owls for the first time in Gotham Knights, players now have access to a new type of collectible hidden in Gotham City on the Historia Strigidae page.
The Historia Strigidae is an ancient log of the coming and going of the owl’s court since its inception hundreds of years ago. You will have finished the second chapter of the game, Men Case 02: The Rabbit Hole, to search for the “Read Owl About It” trophy.
When you’re ready, you’ll want to start by locating the front page of Bristol. You can work through the remaining pages in any order after grabbing the first one. Pace yourself while perusing each one of the 42 Historia Strigidae pages buried in Gotham Knights; There are 42 in total.
Look for the glowing, white, inverted triangles on the city walls to find them. They will show a nearby page as indicated. When you’re in the triangle area, look for an “X”-like symbol with two legs at the bottom. To find all 42 pages, use the location guide below.
Bristol – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- Between the two crypts, the side of the cemetery will be found with a white cross sign.
- Behind the crypt will be found on a small terrace.
- To be found on the scaffolding under the bridge.
Robinson Park – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- will be found on the path under the bridge
Gotham Heights – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- Hemlock Street can be found between Shelley Avenue, Chambers Street and Bears Avenue by climbing a bench and looking at the wall.
- The souvenir will be found on the lower terrace of the shop.
- Found on the balcony of the church.
West End – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- On a ceiling next to a wall with white graffiti. Which reads “Fraud!”
- On the balcony of a building, near the water.
- The white mural will be found on a ceiling in the lower-right corner of the wall. on which “Warki” is written
- You will find it at street level outside the church.
- You will find it on a rook near the bridge.
Otisburg – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- Found by climbing a blue container and looking at a wall at the construction site.
- Next to the wall between the roof of the church and the next skyscraper will be found on the terrace near street level.
- The water tank on the ceiling will be found next to the wall with white frescoes. on which “hot” is written
Bowery – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- On a ceiling next to a wall with white graffiti that reads “Help?”
- Found on the wall opposite Deeply Fish Shop
- Found on a rock wall by the water after falling down the south side of Cape Carmine
Tricorner Island – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- Some will be found under the bridge behind the vegetation.
- Fort Dumas will be found on the wall after walking through a corridor in the south section.
- Hidden on a wall behind a blue metal beam.
Old Gotham – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- Found on a terrace near the cathedral.
- A huge water tank will be found on the bottom of the terrace.
- Found on the lower terrace of a two-roofed building.
- Found on the edge of the roof terrace.
- Found in a yard between houses at street level.
- You will find it at the same place. Where did you enter the Powers Club in Main Case 2.
Financial District – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- Found on the back wall of a building near water.
- Found on a small terrace near street level.
- On the same path outside the prison on Blackgate Island on a rocky wall. which you took in main case 1
- On the roof of the Edward Elliot Center behind the important monument.
- Dossier Avenue, a sewer section between St. Avenue and Harbor Drive, would find it on a wall after falling through the open roof of a building, going through the first door, turning left and going to the next room.
- Found on the roof of a building with a red neon sign that says “Dinner” in the corner of the wall
The Cauldron – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- After climbing the fenced area, falling into a secret tunnel, taking a few steps and looking to the right, you will get to the wall.
- One will find the wall after entering the tunnel section, passing through the first two tunnels and then turning left.
- Found on a tower near the island of Paris.
- A small terrace connecting the two houses would be found on a wall.
- One would be found on the ceiling with a large neon sign on the wall. who says “dry cleaner”
Southside – Gotham Knights Historia Strigidae Location
- To the left of the green plant one would be found on the wall of a floor below the top of a skyscraper.
- You’ll find it on a wall behind a neon sign on the ceiling. On which is written “Kaul Bru”
- On the wall of a building in front of the street.
By moving your cursor over the districts on the map, you can track which districts you’ve completed. Four collectible icons are displayed in the lower right corner. A district receives a green checkmark if all variants are located there. This makes sure you have everything.
Additionally, you can monitor your total by going to Challenges > Collectibles. You can view the individual pages by going to Databases > Collections > Historia Strigidae. They reveal more about the Court of Owls’ past. There are only 42 collectible Historia pages in the game; However, if you look under Databases > Archive, 48 history pages will appear. This is because some of them unlock multiple database entries.
The legendary Historia Strigidae of Gotham Knights has a total of 42 pages. Once you find them all you will receive the Read Owl trophy or achievement.
Also Check –