Looking for Family Island Cheats 2023? So you are at the right spot, here in this post you will get the Family Island cheats available with guides, tips, and tricks.
Family Island is an amazing farming game developed by Melsoft Games Ltd. In this game, you have to complete the character’s quests that are actually displayed on the left side of the game screen.
Upon completing them, the game grants you valuable in-game rewards; EXP/stars that you have to level up in the game, rubies, energy, etc. As you progress in the game, new buildings and decorations get unlocked that you can purchase from the market.
Each building offers a different facility to the family; for example – using the campfire you can cook the in-game recipes and, serve them for dinner. In this article, we have shared Family Island cheats, tips & tricks, and a complete guide for beginners.
Family Island Cheats 2023 – Level Rewards
Currently, the maximum level in the Family Island game is 47 levels. At each in-game level, new items are unlocked. In this list, we have listed all the in-game items that are unlocked at certain levels in the game.
- Level 1 – Clover, Stick, Roots, Stone, Tuft of Grass, and Log.
- Level 2 – Salt, String, Fried Roots
- Level 3 – Scraper, Shell
- Level 4 – Wattle, Goat Feed, Hide
- Level 5 – Stakes
- Level 6 – Gold Pickaxe, Gold Shovel, Gold Key, Gold Saw
- Level 7 – Corn, Eggs, Bird Feed, Scrambled Eggs, Feathers, Nearby Island
- Level 8 – Fir Cones, Emerald, Stone I, Boards, Treasure Island
- Level 9 – Clay, Claw, Amber
- Level 10 – Candle, Clay Bowl
- Level 11 – Tomato, Broth
- Level 12 – Acid, Sun Island, AXE
- Level 13 – Roasted Meat, Meat
- Level 14 – Lilac Island, Bouncy Island, Needle, Gold Ore
- Level 15 – Rope, Gloves
- Level 16 – Knife, Salad, Pepper
- Level 17 – Resin
- Level 18 – Milk, Mashed Potatoes, Clay pot
- Level 19 – Fortune Telling Ball, Brick, Torch, Soap
- Level 20 – Ladder, Skull, Red Island, Finished Boards
- Level 21 – Wheat, Butter, Porridge
- Level 22 – Coal, Gold
- Level 23 – Ochre, Forest Island, Copper Ore
- Level 24 – Leather
- Level 25 – Creamy Cheese Soup, Cheese
- Level 26 – Comb, Sack Cloth, Cotton
- Level 27 – Jug, Palm Leaves, Lost Island, Palm Log
- Level 28 – Blue Paint, Lapis Lazuli, Blue Ore
- Level 29 – Buttons, Stool
- Level 30 – Stone Block
- Level 31 – Ash, Palette, Sponge, Chimney, Island of Trees
- Level 32 – Roof Tile
- Level 33 – Flour, Bread, Sandwich, Limestock Block
- Level 34 – Beam
- Level 35 – Nails, Meteor Mould/Block/Ore/Egg (Mysterious Island), Baked Brick, Meteor Key
- Level 36 – Parchment
- Level 37 – Palm Beam
- Level 38 – Cloth
- Level 39 – Ta-Bourine, Amphora
- Level 40 – Barrel
- Level 41 – Sun Flower
- Level 42 – Necklace
- Level 43 – Magical Stone, Cactus Juice, Millstone, Lever, and Rusty Gear(Invention Island)
- Level 44 – White Paint, Sunflower Oil
- Level 45 – Metal Inglot, Iron Key, Metal Ore, Blueprint Fragment, Pulling Rock(Iron Island)
- Level 46 – Frost Island, Wood Beam
- Level 47 – Map Island, Iron Pipe
Storehouse To Know The Item Source
Since there are so many in-game items, it is really hard to remember the source of all of them For ex – goat feed, corn, salt, roots, etc. If you do not know how to actually get a particular in-game item, then the storehouse can help you.
On the bottom-right side, click on the storage box (near the market option). This will actually open the storehouse where you can check all the unlocked in-game items; food, rare, basic, etc.
Click on an in-game item to check its source. For ex – if you click on the salt, the game will show you where you can actually get it. Also, you can get salt from stones, merchants, and starfish, or can be found in gift packs.
Afterward, click on the blue color magnifying glass icon and the game will take you to its in-game source. For ex – in the case of clover then it will actually navigate to the grass.
Free Energy In Family Island
One of the good ways to obtain free energy in the Family Island without any hacks or cheats is by serving dinner to the family. First, you have to cook the in-game recipe at the campfire. Click on the campfire and then drag the recipe to the production slot.
Once it is actually cooked, claim it from the campfire. Next, head to the dining table, and drag the in-game dish to the serving slot.
And lastly, click on the fork/spoon/plate icon. This will ring a bell for the in-game family members and they will actually start gathering near the dining table for the dinner in the game. So if you’re low on energy then serve them dinner.
Fast Level Up In Family Island
To level up in the game, you require stars, which can be actually obtained by clearing objects such as grass, trees, stones, bushes, etc. or completing the in-game quests.
We would suggest focussing on the quests – completing the in-game quests gives you a massive amount of EXP/stars that help you level up quickly in the game.
On top of that, quests actually help you learn things quickly. Also, Leveling up unlocks new in-game Islands.
Trade With Merchant
Once you reach level seven, the Merchant function will get actually be unlocked. Click on the merchant’s ship at the dock to check the in-game orders.
Complete the orders and then grab the special rewards when you have done a certain number of orders. These in-game rewards include free key, items, animal feed, and energy.
Expand The Territory
Be sure to keep clearing the fog by clearing the in-game objects on their way and expanding the territory. Level up to unlock new in-game islands.
Also, you will have to travel to points to travel to these in-game islands. Complete the Family Island tasks there and earn in-game rewards.
Claim Free Energy From Totem
During the in-game tutorial, you will create a totem on the island in the game. It provides you free energy after every few particular hours, so be sure to claim the free energy.
How To Move Buildings Or Facilities In Family Island Game?
To move a facility or building in the Family Island, you have to hold down your finger on it for a moment. A green color pops out when you actually do this – and then you can drag and place the building wherever you actually like.
How To Remove Fog In Family Island?
You can’t explore beyond the in-game restricted area until you actually clear the objects such as bushes, rocks, trees, etc. The fog disappears as soon as we remove the tree and bush.
As such, first, clear the visible objects and find your way to the in-game object which is actually hidden in the fog. If it says in-game location unavailable then it could be possible that you are actually at a low level in the game.
How To Get Rubies In Family Island?
The ruby is the premium and valuable in-game money that you can use for recovering energy or purchasing facilities from the market. Also, you can get rubies from the gift packs that are scattered across all the in-game islands.
As you clear the fog and discover new in-game locations then you will find many gift packs. Open these in-game gift packs just like you do to clear objects and you may get rubies for free and also, from the events.
How To Get The Key To Open The Chests In Family Island?
At the edge of the in-game sea, you may actually find a chest. From this in-game chest, you may get amazing valuable rewards such as in-game money, resources, etc.
But to open it, you will have an in-game key. And, how do you actually get the key? You can get the key from the merchant’s medium in-game gift that you can claim by order completing then use the key to open the chest.
Family Island Farm Game – Items List
Here are all the items list that are available in Family Island Farm Game
Family Island Basic Items
Here is the Farm game adventure list of basic Items:
- Palm Ore
- Fir Cones
- Copper Ore
- Blue Ore
- Gold Ore
- Palm Leaves
- Tuft of Grass
Family Island Storehouse Items
Here is the Farm game adventure list of Storehouse Items:
- Clay Pot
- Blue Paint
- Stone Block
- Roof Tile
- Clay Bowl
- Baked Brick
- Palm Beam
- Finished Boards
Family Island Food Items
Here is the Farm game adventure list of Food Items:
- Goat Feed
- Cheese Flour
- Bird Feed
Note – Level up to unlock new items in the Family Island game.
Family Island Cheats Guide
Nearby Island –
Unlocks at level eight, Last task – restore the 2nd hut and build a fire.
- Serendipity Island: unlocks at level ten, Last task – build the bridge to the left part of the in-game island.
- Sun Island: unlocks at level twelve, Last task – take the statue to the in-game home island and then place it.
- Lilac Island: unlocks at level fourteen, Last task – cut down all of the in-game flowering trees, and place a magnolia from decorations on the in-game home island.
- Bouncy Island: unlocks at level seventeen, The last quest – take the statue and then place it on the homeland.
Red Island –
Unlocks at level twenty,
- Forest Island: unlocks at level twenty-three.
- Lost Island: level twenty-three. The last quest – take the pyramid home.
- Island of Trees: level thirty-one, The last quest – take the fountain and place it on the in-game home island.
- Storm Island: unlocks at level thirty-three, The last quest – take the totem and actually place it on the in-game home island.
- Mysterious Island: level thirty-five, build the in-game pyramid on the home island.
- Invention Island: level forty-three, tear down the old hut, and then take the lever.
- Iron Island: level forty-five, gather iron ore, and visit back to the in-game home island.
Family Island Cheats – Premium Resource
- Button – Trade with Shaman
- Ash – Obtain from Shaman via trade
- Amber & Emerald – Cut down the rocks; clay, stone, trade with the merchant
- Torch – Trade with foundations, shaman, chests, huts, three-saw trees
- Lapis Lazuli – Trade with the merchant, cut down bluestone rocks, blue ore rock
- Candle – Trade with Shaman, chests, huts, fire pits
- Skull – foundations, fire pots, chests, or trade with the shaman
- iStone – foundations, fire pots, chests, or trade with the shaman
- Feathers – roasters and hens, the chicken statue
Family Island Cheats – Rare Resource
- Grass – Replenish on in-game islands often, plant roots or corn; chances to actually get grass
- Fir cones – Grow on fir trees
- Acid from poisonous plants – Sun island
- Claws – Gifts from Shaman when you actually complete a chain of orders or from thorns on islands
- Clay – Replenish on the in-game home island every now and then
- Gold Keys – Complete merchant orders
- Salt – Complete orders for Shaman, from starfish or chests (low chances), gift packs
- Magic 8 ball – Complete in-game orders for Shaman, from an abandoned hut
- Seashells – From the gift by completing the in-game orders for the merchant, from starfish and chests, and sandbox, available at level thirteen
- Candles – Complete orders for Shaman, from the in-game chests, gifts
- Resin – Produce in the game foundry
Final Words About Family Island Cheats Or Hacks
There are actually no cheat codes or hacks available for Family Island iOS & Android game. There is no way to hack into Family Island game and there is no cheat code input and available.
Hopefully, you really enjoy this Family Island Cheats guide. If you want to share any feedback or ask any questions about the Family Island Cheats so comment box is always open for you.
More Check –