Looking for Dislyte Medusa? So you reached the right spot. Here in this post, you will get the Dislyte Esper guide and how to get Medusa in Dislyte.
Now without further delay let’s start all the details about Dislyte Esper Medusa.
Melanie (Medusa) is a popular strong disabler with her powerful ability to petrify opponents with AP debuffs.
Melanie’s passive, Punishment Covenant, enhances all her ordinary and ability-based in-game attacks with an extra AP reduction debuff. Melanie’s attacks cause Petrification on opponents with lower AP values, impeding movement and stalling ability cooldowns in the game.
Melanie Details – Medusa
Here are all the details of Melanie (Medusa)
- Affiliation → Wanderer
- Availability → Echo
- Captain Ability → Yes
- Deity → Medusa
- Element → Shimmer
- Origins → Greek
- Rarity → Rare
- Role → Controller
Max Level Stats
- ACC → 0%
- ATK → 886
- C. DMG → 150%
- C. RATE → 10%
- DEF → 912
- HP → 12,081
- RESIST → 20%
- SPD → 102
In the game battle, an Esper will use their abilities to deal damage to the opponent and support their in-game team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Lvl one and can be upgraded further depending on the skill. Each additional Lvl improves the ability differently.
- Lvl One → Attacks one enemy Deals 100% ATK damage, 40% chance of inflicting SPD Down on them for two turns forty percent chance of transferring one debuff to them
- Lvl Two → Trigger Chance increased to 50%
- Lvl Three → Damage increased to 110%
- Lvl Four → Trigger Chance increased to 60%
- Lvl Five → Damage increased to 120%
- Lvl Six → Trigger Chance increased to 75%
Covenant of Punishment (Passive)
- Level One → Attacks decrease the target’s AP by fifteen percent. If the target is below thirty percent AP inflicts Petrification for one turn
Queen Of The Night
- Lvl One → Attacks all enemies Deals 90% ATK damage 60% chance of reducing enemy AP by fifteen percent. Cooldown four turns Following Ascension three if an enemy is debuffed, their AP is reduced by another fifteen percent
- Lvl Two → Trigger Chance increased to 70%
- Lvl Three → Damage increased to 95%
- Lvl Four → Trigger Chance increased to 80%
- Lvl Five → Damage increased to 100%
- Lvl Six → Trigger Chance increased to 100%
Melanie Captain Ability
- Increases ally SPD by fifteen percent
Dislyte Espers can be further ascended to increase their stats starting at Lvl one. They can then be elevated again at Lvls 10/20/30/40/50 for a total of six Ascensions.
Here are the details on the boost Melanie receives at each level of Esper Ascension are below.
- Phase One → HP +950
- Phase Two → DEF +70
- Phase Three → Upgraded Queen of the Night
- Phase Four → SPD +5
- Phase Five → HP +15 percent
- Phase Six → ACC +20 percent
Each Esper conducts up to six resonances. Each resonance unlocks Divine Gates that enhance an Esper’s powers via stronger abilities or higher stats.
- Overload → Queen of the Night – Final Damage +10%
- Targeted Constraints → Each surviving enemy grants ACC +4% to Melanie
- Blessing → Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%
- Defense Intrusion → When attacking, sixteen percent chance of ignoring RESIST
- Aura → Base DEF, Base ATK, and Base HP +10%
- Covenant → Base DEF, Base ATK, and Base HP +15%
Melanie is actually most effective in Point War, short combat fights wherein the 1st to act and immobilize the other is typically the 1st to win in the game. Therefore, Melanie’s abilities speed is actually vital. She can not effectively petrify her enemies if she does not get in before she’s knocked out.
Moreover, she can be rather flimsy and could stand to gain from improvement in her health. Though she is not as weak as some Support Espers, she is still critical to keep up in any situation and is not as defensively oriented. Due to this, you should apply the following sets:
- Wind +25% SPD
- Grove +25% HP
- Recurve +25% ACC
Finally, Melanie’s Equipment characteristics must include ACC, HP, and SPD.
How To Get Medusa In Dislyte
Medusa, renamed Melanie, is a three star Esper of the disabler class. She applies AP debuffs to petrify opponents, and her skills boost her damage and slow down her opponents. Even so, many gamers are faced with the difficulty of figuring out how to get this Esper.
In Dislyte, not all in-game characters can be obtained through regular Gacha. In some cases, you will have to collect a specific number of fragments. Medusa is only found in this way.
To begin with, you have to join the Dislyte Club. This is a alliance or clan. Gamers who are members of the club receive different Daily and Weekly Tasks in the game. The completion of these tasks will reward you with Club Points and Club XP.
Having membership in the Dislyte Club allows gamers access to the Club Shop. In this in-game shop, you can buy exclusive items, such as Melanie Ripple. The selection of the shop is frequently updated, don’t be discouraged if you cannot see the desired in-game fragment. You will require two hundred Club Points to buy one Medusa Fragment. Overall, you will have to collect thirty fragments to summon her.
Hopefully, you like this Dislyte Medusa guide. In this post, we covered the Dislyte Esper guide and how to get Medusa in Dislyte.
If you want to share any suggestions or feedback about the Dislyte Medusa so comment section is always open for you.
Check Also –
- Muddy Waters DMZ
- Colete Brawl Stars
- Blox Fruit Level Map
- Black Mask OSRS
- Breed Humbug
- Punika Adventurers Tome
- Gacha Club Outfit Ideas