Looking for Destiny 2 Armor Picker? So you reached at the right spot. Here in this post, you will get the complete guide on Destiny 2 Armor Picker and how you can use it.
Destiny 2 Armor Picker is one of the trending external tools in the game that D2 gamers can use. It actually allows you to customize your loadouts and builds, making it a handy tool. Also, you can avoid all the head-scratching to get your desired stats and setup.
The app will handle everything for you. No doubt, there will be some requirements to actually do so, but do not worry, we will cover all of them in this post. So keep reading in order to understand how the Destiny 2 Armor Picker works.
Destiny 2 Armor Picker
Armor Picker is an amazing external tool that simplifies your stats process with your builds and loadout. Once you load Destiny 2 Armor Picker then you will need to log in to your Bungie account. As well, you will have to confirm that the Bungie account is linked to the platform account that you use for D2.
In short, D2 Armor Picker will actually help you achieve the ideal stats with your in-game inventory. Therefore, gamers are quite excited to actually use and surely you will be as well. As a result, you will have to know how to use it so continue reading below.
How To Use Destiny 2 Armor Picker
If you don’t know how to use Destiny 2 Armor Picker so here is the complete process:
Log in And Choose Your Class
When you first load D2 Armor Picker then you will be asked to sign in with your Bungie account. Click on the login option and you will be redirected to the bungie.net sign-in page.
Next, log into your Bungie account from here with whatever gaming platform you play Destiny on. You will require your platform account and Bungie account linked. So, if you have not done that before, go ahead and do it.
Once you have been logged in then you will be redirected back to the D2 Armor Picker home screen.
Enter Your Variable Settings And Stat Requirements
Do not let all the options make you feel overwhelmed. A majority seventy percent of the things you actually see here are useless. Among the five tabs at the top of the page, the only one you have to worry about is the Home tab.
On that home page, you will see quite different stuff. Do not get overwhelmed. Once you read through everything, you will realize it is not as difficult as it seems.
- At the top of the page, select one of the three characters you actually want to use. You can choose the character you are building for here.
- Below that, you can choose the stats you actually want to achieve. Before you plug your desired in-game stats into that, though, you’ll want to scroll down to the next section.
- Beneath that, you can choose the Exotic you would like to use with this build. This will actually force the app to use that Exotic in any builds it generates.
- The armor limitations section isn’t very useful unless you are not able to use stat-boosting mods on any of your in-game armor pieces. If you don’t have the energy for a stat booster on any particular armor piece, you can adjust the in-game energy usage in this field and the app will consider it.
- This is followed by a section containing all combat-style mods. You can toggle which of these you are using in your build, and the app will actually take them into consideration when calculating what your overall stats will be.
- In addition, underneath that is a column for each subclass Fragment that actually affects your in-game stats. Then, you can toggle whichever of these you are currently using.
Below are some advanced settings and configuration options. Play around with them if you really want – but you do not need to.
Enter Your Desired Stat Totals
Once you have gone ahead and entered the following details into the D2 Armor Picker:
- The Exotic you are using
- Specific mod limitations you actually have
- Any stat-altering mods you are using
- Any stat-altering Fragments you are using
You can now scroll back up to that stat selection area. This feature lets you choose what stats you would like in your build. You should keep in mind that it will only let you input stat totals that are compatible with your current mods, limitations, and inventory.
You will be able to choose between zero and one hundred for all 6 stats at first. However, once you choose your first one-hundred stat option, the tool will hide any options for other stats that are no longer available.
In general, you will need to input 100 for your two most significant stats, then take the best you can actually get for the rest of your loadout in the game.
Check Your Results
After entering all of your stat options then you will be presented with a selection of loadouts on top of the middle column – next to the stat choice option.
If you actuially click on any of these loadouts then you will get a dropdown menu which shows you what armor pieces the loadout uses, and what mods it actually uses in the game.
Thereafter, all you have to do is log into Destiny and then copy the loadout. As long as you fed the app the correct information, you will have the stat tiers you want.
Hopefully, you like this Destiny 2 Armor Picker guide. In this post, we covered the complete details on Destiny 2 Armor Picker and how you can use it.
If you want to share any feedback or ask any questions about the Destiny 2 Armor Picker so comment section is always open for you.
More Check –
- Molten Overload Not Working
- Best Hunter Build Destiny 2
- Shattered Throne Map
- Destiny 2 Error Code Broccoli
- Valorant Circle Crosshair Settings
- Tricky Doors Walkthrough
- Red Dead Online Outfits