Looking for Dares Of Eternity Loot Pool? So you reached the right spot. Here in this post, you will get the complete details on Destiny 2 week’s loot rotation and Dares of Eternity Loot Pool.
Now without further delay let’s start the Dares Of Eternity Loot Pool details.
Dares Of Eternity Loot Pool 2023
Destiny 2‘s Dares of Eternity exists within Xûr’s realm of Eternity. Introduced as part of the 30th Anniversary Pack DLC, Dares includes in-game items that can only be obtained there. However, not all are new in the game.
Due to large parts of content being removed from the game with the launch of Beyond Light and Bungie updating world drop pools to provide new in-game weapons, some items were actually lost in the game.
Luckily for gamers, however, Xûr does not abide by mortal rules. His Dares of Eternity allows gamers to obtain some in-game items that are not available anymore.
Every week, the Dares of Eternity pool changes to include weapons and armor that are no longer available through their regular means, like old seasonal gear in the game. Additionally, Dares of Eternity is the only way to get 30th Anniversary weapons like The Other Half or BxR-55 Battler, which can be obtained at the end of achievement or from the in-game chest of Xûr in Eternity.
Dares has 4 unique loot pools for in-game armor and weapons, rotating weekly (the 30 Anniversary weapons, however, are actually constant). This means gamers have access to one set of armor and weapons every week, so if you are looking to farm for a specific item then be sure to align your farming accordingly. Do not forget to trade Strange Coins for Legendary Engrams at Starhorse for potential drops.
Dares of Eternity Loot Pool: 27-06-2023 to 4-07-2023
The assortment of in-game loot you can actually get from Dares of Eternity changes every week, though there are four distinct loot pools that you can easily earn.
For the week of 27th June, during the Seraph Season, these are all the in-game rewards you can actually earn while playing the Dares of Eternity game.
- Honor’s Edge
- Threaded Needle
- Imperial Needle
- Brass Attacks
- Code Duello
- Scatterhorn Armorset
- Far Future
- Extraordinary Rendition
- Interference VI
- Annual Skate
- Praefectus Armorset
- Distant Tumulus
- Shepherd’s Watch
You will get these armor and weapons sets when you complete the end of the Dares of Eternity. We suggest participating in the Legend version of this in-game activity for the amazing rewards in the game.
You will have stronger foes to fight against, but there is a higher chance for some superior gear, and you can actually earn Enhancement Prisms as an in-game reward.
Also, you will get a weekly Pinnacle gear drop for achieving a score of 250K at the end, similar to the other Destiny 2 activities. You can obtain the Pinnacle reward every week, which is refreshed at the weekly reset.
Dares of Eternity Rotating Rewards Schedule
- Dec. 6 to 13 → Rotation One
- Dec. 13 to 20 → Rotation Two
- Dec. 20 to 27 → Rotation Three
- Dec. 27 to Jan. 3, 2023 → Rotation Four
- Jan. 3 to 10 → Rotation One
- Jan 10 to 17 → Rotation Two
- Jan. 17 to 24 → Rotation Three
- Jan. 24 to 31 → Rotation Four
- Jan. 31 to Feb. 7 → Rotation One
- Feb. 7 to 14 → Rotation Two
- Feb. 17 to 21 → Rotation Three
- Feb. 21 to 28 → Rotation Four
- And So on…
All Dares Of Eternity Rotating Rewards
Dare rewards to come in 4 different rotations, changing weekly.
This rotation introduces some Season of the Hunt season 12 weapons but maintains some in-game weapons from the Dares loot pool in Destiny 2.
- Corsair’s Wrath → Solar, linear fusion rifle
- Dire Promise → Kinetic, 140rpm, hand cannon
- Jian 7 Rifle → Arc, pulse rifle
- Enigma’s Draw → Kinetic, sidearm
- Deafening Whisper → Void, Wave Frame GL
- Blast Battue → Heavy, Arc, Grenade launcher
- Escape Velocity → Kinetic, SMG
- True Prophecy → Kinetic, 120rpm, Hand Cannon
- Arsenic Bite-4b → Arc, Bow
- Royal Chase → Void, Scout Rifle
- Friction Fire → Kinetic, SMG
- Armor → Scatterhorn set (formerly Tangled Shore), Wild Hunt set (Season of the Hunt)
This rotation reward comes from Season 13 of the Chosen, with returning armor and weapons from that season in Destiny 2.
- Extraordinary Rendition → SMG, Kinetic
- Honor’s Edge → Sword, Arc
- Threaded Needle → Linear fusion rifle, Void
- Interference VI → Grenade launcher, Arc
- Armor → Praefectus Armor (Season of the Chosen), Scatterhorn set (formerly Tangled Shore)
- Distant Tumulus → Sniper rifle, Solar
- Code Duello → Rocket launcher, Solar
- Brass Attacks → Sidearm, Void
- Scathelocke → Auto rifle, Kinetic
- Annual Skate → Hand cannon, Solar
- Imperial Needle → Bow, Void
- Far Future → Sniper rifle, Solar
- Shepherd’s Watch → Sniper rifle, Kinetic
The 3rd rotation reward brings some of the amazing hits from Season of the Splicer season 14, such as Chroma Rush and Ignition Code.
- Armor → Lightkin set (Season of the Splicer), Scatterhorn set (formerly Tangled Shore)
- Gridskipper → Pulse rifle, Void, 540rpm
- Shattered Cipher → LMG, 900rpm, Void
- Farewell → Sidearm, Kinetic
- Toil and Trouble → shotgun, Kinetic
- Wishbringer → shotgun, Solar
- Long Shadow → sniper rifle, Kinetic
- Main Ingredient → Fusion rifle, Arc
- Ignition Code → Grenade launcher, breech-loading, Kinetic
- The Last Dance → sidearm, Arc
- Sojourner’s Tale → Shotgun, slug, Solar
- Chroma Rush → Auto rifle, Kinetic, 720rpm
The final rotation reward brings some of the favorite in-game weapons from Season of the Lost season 15, the really long season before the launch of The Witch Queen in Destiny 2.
- Canis Major → Grenade launcher, Heavy, Solar
- Legal Action II → Pulse rifle, Kinetic
- Iota Draconis → Fusion rifle, High-Impact, Solar
- Armor → Pathfinder set (Season of the Lost), Scatterhorn set (formerly Tangled Shore)
- Fractethyst → Shotgun, Stasis
- Vulpecula → Hand cannon, 180rpm, Kinetic
- Chrysura Melo → Auto rifle, 360rpm, Solar
- Outrageous Fortune → Grenade launcher, Heavy, Solar
- Wolftone Draw → Bow, Arc
- Contingency Plan → Scout rifle, Arc, 260rpm
Dares Of Eternity Random Rewards
Along with one piece of in-game loot from the Dares of Eternity rotation reward that week, gamers also have a chance of actually getting a 30 Anniversary Pack weapon in the D2 game. These include:
- BxR-55 Battler → Pulse Rifle and Solar
- Retraced Path → Trace Rifle and Solar
- Half-Truths → Sword and Arc
- Wastelander M5 → Shotgun and Kinetic
- Pardon Our Dust → Grenade Launcher and Kinetic
- The Other Half → Sword and Void
Hopefully, you like this Dares Of Eternity Loot Pool guide. In this post, we covered the complete details on Destiny 2 week’s loot rotation and Dares of Eternity Loot Pool.
Also, if you want to ask any questions or share any feedback about the Dares Of Eternity Loot Pool so comment section is always open for you.
More Check –
- Wish Ender Quest
- D2 Armor Picker Not Working
- Destiny 2 Armor Picker
- Insurmountable Skullfort in Destiny 2
- Best Hunter Build Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Error Code Broccoli
- Shattered Throne Map