Cities Skylines Cheats : Console Commands And Developer UI : In the simulation game Cities Skylines, you can design and run your own urban metropolis.
Every element of your city, from the roads and buildings to the services and policies, can be designed, planned, and customised.
If you enjoy the challenges of city building, this is one of the best tycoon games you should play.
However, you can use a few Cities Skylines cheats and console commands to advance more quickly and without any limitations.
We’ll guide you how to enable and use these Cities Skylines Cheats and Console Commands.
Cities Skylines Cheats List
You can choose from five different cheats to use in Cities Skylines, depending on what you want to do in the game. These cheats are:
- Hard Mode: Makes the game more challenging and realistic.
- Unlimited Soil: Lets you terraform the land without any limits.
- Unlimited Money: Gives you infinite cash to spend on anything you want.
- Unlimited Oil and Ore: Prevents the oil and ore resources from running out on the map.
- Unlock All: Unlocks all the buildings, policies, and achievements in the game.
You can turn on as many cheats as you like at the same time, and enjoy the game without any restrictions.
However, using cheats will stop you from getting achievements or trophies on Steam or other platforms.
But don’t worry, there is a mod that lets you keep getting achievements even with cheats on, if you want to cheat and still get rewarded.
The Cities Skylines hard mode cheat is the one option that makes the game more realistic and challenging. If you want to test your skills and creativity as a city builder, and face more problems and obstacles, then hard mode is for you. Hard mode changes these aspects of the game:
- You have to spend 25% more money to construct and maintain your buildings, roads, and services
- You have to pay a higher fee to move or relocate any of your structures
- You only get 50% of the original cost back when you demolish or remove something
- The demand for residential, commercial, and industrial zones is lower, so you have to plan carefully
- Buildings take more time and resources to reach higher levels and provide more benefits”
This cheat lets you change the shape and appearance of the land for free. You can raise or lower the terrain, create hills or valleys, and plant trees or other plants.
This is a useful cheat to have if you want to customize your city’s environment and make it look more natural or interesting. You don’t have to spend any money on landscaping, so you can save it for other things.
This is one of the most common and popular cheats in any game that involves money.
When you turn on this cheat, you will have unlimited money to spend on anything you want. You can build as many buildings, roads, services, and decorations as you like, without worrying about your budget.
This cheat lets you create your dream city without any limitations or challenges
Unlimited Oil and Ore
This cheat prevents the depletion of oil and ore resources on the map. When you create industry sectors that use oil and ore, they will use up the resources below the ground and will be depleted later.
This will make your industry less profitable and you will have to import resources from outside.
But by using this cheat you can use the oil and ore resources forever. And by which you will never be short of oil and ore. This will make your industry more stable and profitable.
This cheat lets you skip the normal progression of the game and get everything right away. You have to develop your city in the game and unlock new buildings, policies and achievements. Must reach certain milestones to unlock.
But with this cheat on, you can access all the content without any restrictions from the very beginning of the game. This is the ideal cheat to use with unlimited money if you want to have fun and experiment with the different options in the game.
All Cities Skylines Cheats and Console Commands
Many City Skylines players desire greater control over their finances and resources. They want to use cheats that can give them unlimited money or let them access all of the game’s buildings, rules, and achievements. They also want to access the developer UI, which can provide them with additional options and game-related information. Players must install certain mods that can make the game more enjoyable and customizable in order to use these cheats.
Get Cities Skylines Unlimited Money Cheat
- Locate and click on the Content Manager.
- Within the options displayed on the left side, select the Mods section.
- Discover the Cities Skylines Unlimited Money Cheat developer menu.
- Within this menu, you will find the option to enable Unlimited Money, ensuring a never-ending supply of funds at your disposal.
- When you feel the desire to reinstate the challenge and return to the game’s default settings, simply follow the same steps and uncheck the Unlimited Money option.
Unlimited Oil, Ore, Soil and All Unlocked
- You can also use cheats to have unlimited resources for your city. For example, if you want to have endless oil and ore, you can tick the box for that option. This will prevent the oil and ore from depleting on the map.
- Another cheat you can use is unlimited soil, which will let you shape the terrain as much as you want without any limits.
- Finally, you can use the Unlock All cheat to keep all the milestones unlocked permanently.
Cities Skylines Developer UI Menu
After launching Steam, follow these steps to access the Developer UI and unlock a new level of control within the game:
- Locate Cities: Skylines in your Steam library and right-click on it.
- Click on the “Properties” option in the drop-down menu.
- Go to the “General” tab in the Properties window
- Look for the “Launch Options” section and click on it.
- In the Launch Options field, type “-enable-dev-ui” (without the quotation marks).
- Save the changes and close the Properties window.
- With this applied, the developer UI will be activated when you launch the game. And you’ll get advanced controls and customization options.
- With the Developer UI enabled, you can tailor the game experience to your own preferences. and enjoy a high degree of flexibility and creativity.
Also Check –
- Sims Freeplay Cheats
- Aurelia Cheats
- GTA 5 Phone Cheats
- Gardenscapes Cheats
- Pokemon Crystal Cheats
- Third Crisis Console Commands & Cheats
- Hay Day Cheats
- Pokemon Quetzal Cheats
- Hentai University Cheat Codes