Are you looking for how to change Sleeves & Deck Image in MTG Arena game? So you are at the right spot, here in this post we covered the complete guide on how to change Sleeves and Deck Images in MTG Arena game.
MTG Arena is an amazing online Digital game that lets you build your in-game Deck of unique cards. Each card possesses a special in-game ability that comes in handy in tough times.
While you actually play online, it is really important for your Deck to look the best and coolest of them all. Thankfully, the MTG Arena game has additionally customizable like Deck and Sleeves Images for your Deck.
Both of these features provide your Deck the ability to actually stand out. If you are having a tough really time figuring out how to change the Deck or Sleeves Image in MTG Arena, then this post got you covered. Read till the end and know how to change Sleeves & Deck Image in MTG Arena game.
How To Change Sleeves In MTG Arena Game 2023
Here is the complete process that how you can change the Sleeves of your Deck in MTG Arena game:
- First, launch the MTG Arena game on your device and enter the game Main Menu screen.
- Then click on the Decks tab option from that screen.
- Further, navigate and choose the Deck to which you actually want to change the Sleeves.
- Next, click on the Sleeves behind the Deck that is located next to your Deck’s name.
- Now select your favorite Sleeve that you want to apply to your deck from the list.
- Finally, that will change and apply the Sleeves of your Deck in the MTG Arena game.
How To Change Deck Image In MTG Arena Game 2023
Here is the complete process of how to change Deck Image in MTGA
Deck Image actually displays on top of everything and hence, it demands to be the best and coolest. To change the Deck Image in MTGA, simply add a card from the list on it.
A Deck Image acts as a thumbnail for your in-game Deck. Whereas, a Sleeve is a cosmetic in-game item that can be obtained through several methods in the MTG arena.
How To Get Sleeves On MTGA?
Here is the list of methods that helps you to get Sleeves on MTG Arena
- Secret Lair Drops
- Midweek Magic Event Promo Pack Rewards
- Prerelease Set Bundles
- Arena Open
- The MTG Arena Store
- Arena Events
- Mastery Pass
- FNM Codes
How To Buy Sleeves On MTG Arena?
There are a couple of options to purchase sleeves to enhance your gameplay session on MTGA. Let’s start with the best route: buying them from the in-game Store.
- First Open the Store tab from the upper navigation bar.
- Then open the tab you actually want to browse from the bottom navigation and press the left-right scroll bar to look at all of the available in-game sleeves. You can check “Bundles,” “Daily Deals,” “Sleeves,” etc.
- Next click on the sleeve that you want to purchase and select whether you want to use gems or gold (if they are both actually available) to pay.
Gray Viking Games
There is no other way to purchase sleeves in the game if they are not in the Store. But some websites, like GrayVikingGames, sell MTGA promo codes from products such as Secret Lair drops.
- First, open the Gray Viking Games site and then click on Cosmetics.
- Next, click on the sleeve that you want and click on Add to Cart.
- Once you have added all of the sleeves (and any other in-game cosmetics) you want, you can head to your cart to complete your checkout process.
- Now you will get an automated email with the promo code within two minutes.
MTG Arena All Available Sleeves
Here is the complete list of all the Sleeve Styles in MTGA
- Secret Lair – Volkan Baga (Artist Series)
- Secret Lair – Chris Rahn (Artist Series)
- Kaladesh Remastered
- Secret Lair – Imaginary Friends
- The Brohers’ War Preorder
- Rule the Room
- Secret Lair x Warhammer 40,000 – Orks
- Ponies: The Galloping
- Core Set 2020
- Warhammer 40,000
- Country Flags
- Modern Horizons 2
- Secret Lair – The Allies Talisman (Dan Frazier)
- Strixhaven – School of Mages
- The Space Beyond the Stars
- Secret Lair Sleeves
- War of the Spark
- Throne of Eldraine
- Secret Lair – Artist Series: Victor Adame Minguez
- Alchemy Horizons – Baldur’s Gate
- Secret Lair – Special Guest Yoji Shinkawa
- Secret Lair – Artist Series: Nils Hamm
- Embossed Mana Symbols
- Posty Land Sleeves
- Secret Lair – Livia Prima (Artist Series)
- Japanese Alternate Art Planeswalkers
- D&D – Adventures in the Forgotten Realms
- Dominaria United
- Streets of New Capenna
- Cats vs. Dogs
- If Looks Could Kill
- Secret Lair – Kelogsloops (Special Guest)
- Secret Lair – Special Guest Junji Ito
- Li’l Giri Saves the Day
- Guild Sleeves
- Kamigawa – Neon Dynasty
- Extra Life 2020
- Secret Lair: Dan Frazier – The Enemy Talismans
- Other Sleeves
- Zendikar Rising
- Family Means Business
- Secret Lair x Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- Theros: Beyond Death
- Innistrad – Crimson Vow
- Zur, Eternal Schemer
- Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths
- Secret Lair – Pride Across the Multiverse
- Embossed Guild Emblems
- Magic 30 Commemorative Sleeve
- The Weirdest Pets in the Multiverse
- Totally Spaced Out Galaxy
- Core Set 2021
- Innistrad: Midnight hunt
- Urza Assembles the Titans
Hopefully, you like this how to change Sleeves & Deck Image in MTG Arena guide. In this post, we covered the complete process of how to change Sleeves and Deck Images in MTG Arena game, list of all the Sleeve Styles in MTGA, and the process of how to Buy Sleeves On MTGA.
If you have any questions related to how to change Sleeves & Deck Image in MTGA so comment section is always open for your valuable feedback.
More Check –