Here you will know what is BHIM App, How to use BHIM App & How to earn money from BHIM App in 2021?
As we all know that BHIM app has been launched on 30th December 2016 by Honorable Shri Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of our country.
Our Prime Minister also told that Bhim App Bharat Ratna has been named after Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, the creator of the Indian Constitution, along with that the Bhim app matches the great ideas of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar ji, he is a great economist. Were knowledgeable.
Prime Minister objective is that every Indian should use this app so that Digital India can be further encouraged so that our country becomes a corruption-free country.
1. What is BHIM App?
The full form of BHIM is Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCL) has created this app.
It has Unified Payment Interface UPI which is a payment system and it works on BHIM App. You can install this app in your Android phone. BHIM is designed for online rupee transactions for India.
Bhim UPI App can also be run without internet, you just have to dial * 99 # from your mobile. Details such as account number and IFSC are not required at the time of doing Money Transaction.
You can use Bhim app to send or receive money from both Saving Account or Current Account. We can use this app in both Hindi and English languages. And bhim app is also available in many other languages.
2. How to use BHIM app?
- You want to exchange money with this modern system very easily and easily, then register the BHIM app
- app in your mobile as per our instructions.
- First of all, go to Google Play Store
- Type BHIM and search,
- After that this app will come on Google Play Store,
- Download The app or download it from the link given above.
- After installing the app, you will be asked about your language and select your language and next.
- The application will ask for verification access through your mobile and SMS, the option of SIM 1 and SIM 2 will come for verification (for two sim mobiles), select your SIM and click on Next to let the process take place.
- After the process is complete, you will be asked to create a passcode of four digits, enter your digits and make OK.
- After, The application will ask to select your bank, select your bank. And that the app will automatically start extracting all your details, for which it sends an SMS whose code automatically verifies.
- the entire process is complete, your BHIM app will look like this, where your bank’s name will be at the top, below it will be transfer money, where the option of Send, Request and Scan & Pay will be seen, from this you can send or receive money.
3. How To Earn Money From BHIM App?
Bhim app is an online Money Transaction application. The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has introduced a cashback scheme for customers and merchants using the Bharat Interface For Money (BHIM) App to make digital transactions more efficient.
So let’s find out about different methods now.
With which how you can earn money using BHIM App.
The new offer will give customers a cashback of up to Rs 750 per month, while merchants can get a cashback of up to Rs 1000/ month.
Here Are The Steps For How To Earn Money From BHIM App
- Open BHIM App.
- Select your Sim Card which is link your bank account.
- Wait for number verification.
- After the verification, in BHIM app add a four digit PIN. You have to remember this pin.
- Click on Enter bank account and fill bank related information in app.
- Now you have to enter last 6 digit of debit card and expiry date of debit card.
- Enter a UPI PIN.
- Now we have to do the work so that we will know how to earn money from BHIM App
- There are three options on the home screen. Send Money, Request Money and Scan.
- Click on the SEND Button to send money.
- Enter the mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of the person you want to send money to.
- Enter Amount and finally, enter the UPI PIN. You will be able to pay successfully.
- As soon as you make your first payment from the BHIM app, you will get a welcome amount of Rs. 51.
4. How to earn money from Bhim App Referral Program
In this, you will get ₹ 10 and the person you refer will get ₹ 25 for every transaction. This ₹ 25 is valid for three transactions but it should have a payment transfer of more than ₹ 50. To refer Bhim App to a friend, read the steps How to earn money from Bhim App Referral Program given below.
- Open BHIM UPI App.
- Go on the Menu icon on the homepage.
- Click on Refer a friend.
- Click on Invite.
- Now you have to share your referral link.
Also Read :