How to Change Disney Plus Region – Disney is a global phenomenon loved by people all over the world.The iconic company has successfully dominated the international market with its movies, TV shows, and theme parks.
Well, mostly. In November 2019, Disney launched Disney Plus. And, since then fans around the globe adore this content-packed streaming service. There was no disappointment with Disney Plus.
Despite nearly two years of existence, the streaming service is still not available in every country. The Disney Plus website provides only to a list of all countries where the streaming service is available.
Taking Disney Plus with you when you travel to another country may be a good idea. We’ll explain what you need to do to watch Disney Plus outside the United States.
How to Change Disney Plus Region?
There are tens of millions of Disney Plus subscribers around the globe, so it’s understandable why some are curious to know what is available on Disney Plus in other countries.
So, exactly how do you change Disney Plus regions? Here’s how to change Disney Plus region so you can enjoy all that the service has to offer across the globe.
Let’s talk about what you will need before we get into the instructions.
As a first step, you’ll need to subscribe to Disney Plus. Those can be obtained by creating an account on the disneyplus.com login/begin website, adding a payment method, and signing up.
It’s easy to join Disney Plus. After that, the process is straightforward. For streaming services like Disney Plus, you’ll need a VPN that’s reliable and secure.
The introduction of the VPN is a bit more complex because many users do not know what it is, how to get one, or how to use it. However, we should cover all the bases here.
The Disney Plus streaming service is supported by a few VPNs. However, we prefer ExpressVPN for its remarkable reliability, security, and ease of use.
This website allows you to subscribe. And, despite the fact that it’s a paid service, there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Change Disney Plus Region using ExpressVPN?
VPN service ExpressVPN is one of the most popular on the market. For its simplicity, ease of use, and speed, it is the most recommended service on the market.
And, this is especially true for beginners. You can select from over 160 locations in 90 countries with unlimited bandwidth using the service. The 30-day and money-back guarantees are offered.
The cost of Express VPN for a 12-month plan is $8.32 after the free trial ends. A six-month subscription costs $59.95 total, or $9.99 per month. You can also pay $12.95 per month for a monthly subscription. That includes access to over 160 locations.
Additionally, the service offers lightning-fast connectivity and live chat support 24 hours a day. Users can use it with any device, including computers, phones, and tablets.
A VPN can be used for more than just changing Disney Plus region. VPNs can also be used to access international version of Netflix and HBO Max in addition to changing their Disney Plus region.
They also provide foreign streaming services like Hayu, which have different content than in the US. That provides access to hundreds of reality TV shows, such as The Bachelor, Below Deck, and The Real Housewives.
You can change your Disney Plus region with ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee by following these steps.
1. Join ExpressVPN. Register an account.
2. Sign in to your ExpressVPN account. Select “Download” from the “Dashboard” or under “Set Up Your Devices”.
3. Then, you must enter the “Activation Code” in the “Dashboard” or in “Set Up Your Devices” once you have installed Express VPN.
4. And, now you can now change your location to any country you choose after ExpressVPN is set up. Also, click on the connect icon to see “Connected”. Then, click on “Smart Location” to select your country.
5. Create a Disney Plus account or sign in. Access new Disney Plus movies and shows from changing your region.
How to Change Disney Plus Region using NordVPN?
PewDiePie, Casey Neistat and Philip DeFranco recommend Nord VPN as another popular VPN service. You can cancel the service within 30 days.
The two-year plan costs $3.29 per month. A one-year plan costs $4.99 per month, while a monthly plan costs $11.99. NordVPN provides access to more than 59 countries as well as support for multiple devices.
It also offers live chat support 24 hours a day. Here are the steps to change the Disney Plus region with NordVPN.
1. Create an account with NordVPN.
2. Sign in to your NordVPN account. Select “Downloads” from the left-hand menu.
3. Then, sign in to your NordVPN account once you’ve installed it
4. Now, by clicking “Quick Connect”, you can change your location to the country of your choice once NordVPN is installed. Alternatively, you can search the menu for the country.
5. Sign up for Disney Plus or sign in to your account. Disney Plus now lets you change your region to watch new shows and movies.
How to Change Disney Plus Region using PureVPN?
Pure VPN is another popular VPN service. And, you can return the product for a refund within 31 days. Pure VPN is available for $1.99 per month for a two-year subscription. A one-year subscription costs $3.24 per month. A monthly subscription costs $10.95 per month.
Pure VPN offers more than 6500 servers in over 78 countries, plus live chat support 24 hours a day. Here are the steps for changing your Disney Plus region with PureVPN.
1. Firstly, create an account with PureVPN.
2. Then, after creating an account, scroll down PureVPN’s homepage. And, choose the VPN that suits your device.
3. Now, click the “Download” button to download the app.
4. Then, log in to your PureVPN account after you’ve installed the software.
5. Now, by searching for the country in the right bar, you can switch your location to the country of your choice once PureVPN is set up.
6. Then, create a Disney Plus account or sign in. Changing your DisneyPlus region will allow you to watch new shows and movies.
How to Watch Disney Plus using Android Device in Any Country?
Even Android users aren’t left out. You can watch Disney Plus on your Android device using a VPN by following these steps:
1. You can sign up for an ExpressVPN account on their website directly from your Android device.
2. Then, go to the play store and download the ExpressVPN app.
3. Now, install ExpressVPN on your Android device.
4. Now, click on the location.
5. And, select United States. Next, select a U.S. server.
6. This server will be automatically connected to the VPN.
7. Now, launch Disney Plus. Then, select the movie you’d like to watch.
While outside the coverage area, you can now stream Disney Plus from your Android phone or tablet.
How to Watch Disney Plus using iPhone in Any Country?
Disney Plus can be viewed on an Apple device over a VPN from anywhere in the world. Follow these steps:
1. Register for ExpressVPN on their website.
2. Then, launch ExpressVPN on your iOS device. And, select your location.
3. And, choose one of the U.S. locations. Click the power icon to connect.
4. Open the Disney Plus app once you are connected. And, log in if you haven’t already. You’ll be surprised at how fast ExpressVPN is. It may take a moment to load, depending on how close you are to the server.
5. You can now begin streaming.
As Disney Plus should work as long as you’re connected to an American server.
How to Watch Disney Plus using PC in Any Country?
Disney Plus is also available on your PC while abroad. Just follow these steps:
1. Firstly, create an ExpressVPN account.
2. Visit this website. Sign in to your ExpressVPN account. Then, click the Download Express VPN option.
3. Complete the installation according to the standard process. And, follow the steps to sign in.
4. Then, choose a server in the United States.
5. Go to Disney Plus’s website and sign up. You can then start watching.
It’s also worth mentioning that ExpressVPN offers browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
How to Watch Disney Plus using Roku Device in any Country?
You can always use a Roku device if you want to watch Disney Plus on a larger screen. Roku does not natively support VPNs. In order for a VPN to work on your device, you will have to use a workaround.
Using a PC or a Mac to create a virtual router will allow you to protect your privacy and hide your actual location on your Roku device. Amd, you can do this with ExpressVPN.
And, as soon as your VPN is connected to your router, you can begin streaming Disney Plus. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, turn on your Roku device. And, select Settings.
2. Then, choose a network.
3. And, click on Connection Settings. .
4. Now, choose Wired or Wireless depending on your setup.
5. And, you will need to choose your network if you’re using a wireless connection. Then, make sure to choose the VPN-connected network.
6. And, enter the router’s password. Click Connect.
7. Now, assure that you’re connected to a U.S. server. You have also created a U.S. Roku account.
8. Launch the Disney Plus app once your connection is established. Then start watching.
You can also setup a Virtual VPN network on your computer if you do not have access to the router’s settings. And, it should be noted that not all routers and not all VPNs have this feature.
How to Watch Disney Plus using Firestick in Any Country?
A Disney Plus is best viewed through a firestick. The service does, fortunately, support ExpressVPN. If you’re traveling with your Firestick, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, join a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
2. Then, turn on your Firestick. And, select the search option on the upper left-hand corner. Then, enter ExpressVPN.
3. Now, in the list, you will see the ExpressVPN app. So, click on it. Click the Download button.
4. Now, sign in once the app has been installed. Then connect to a U.S. server.
5. And, download the Disney Plus app. Then, start watching your favorite content.
Why do you need a VPN to stream Disney Plus overseas?
The answer to this question is relatively straightforward. Disney blocks access from devices in countries other than the ones we named in order to prevent them from using their service.
So, whenever you visit Disney’s site, their servers track your IP address. This lets them know that you aren’t from these countries.
A real pity then is that access is denied. Those of you who have tried to log into Hulu from outside the U.S. know what this is like. However, Disney has not yet set up global servers.
This is all about changing disney plus region. We hope that you found this article valuable. Do comment on your queries or suggestions.
Also Check –
- Thumbnails for YouTube Videos
- Get Paid To Write Subtitles YouTube
- Youtube Age Restriction Bypass
- Adblock For Youtube Not Working (How To Fix!)
- MP4 Downloader Youtube